Sign in to follow this  
Gdaddy22

It's Alpha

I won't add a new suggestion here. I will talk abot suggestions. All I wanted to say is that this game is early alpha. And what are alphas for ? To test. That means the developers can add EVERYTHING they want, even if 80% people on the forum don't like it. Right now people are discussing over ideas that haven't even been added to the game, and they somehow already know they don't like it. Since it's alpha, we should add most crazy ideas to the game, let them be there for like a week, and then make our opinions whether we like it or not, then remove them or keep it in the game. If someone spams the forum with posts like "OMG NO NEVER IT RUINS THE GAME NO WTF" - then we say "IT'S ALPHA" and all the things are added there to be tested, they are not going to be in the final game (or they are if they are good). 

So what I am saying in this thread is that the devs should add everything to the game, even if it sounds crazy. (all the forum ideas - skills, humanity, skill books, everything out there).More "bad" things we add to the game the better it is for us because we can learn hot to improve things or what not to do. (ofc without the "retarded" ideas, but the ideas that make some sense but they weren't accepted by the dayz community).Other point is that we have now many great ideas but people don't like it because they "somehow feel" they don't like it, but if they played the game with this thing added in, they would love it. 

I'm not saying devs should hurry up and add lots of things to the game, I don't care if it takes 2 years, It's just my advice to make the final game better once we tested every possible thing that can be added to the game.

Edited by Gdaddy22
  • Like 2

I hope they never add everything we are suggesting here. Some suggestions are very creative, some are very educated, most suggestions are plain crazy. Look at what happened to class A movies when they started accepting suggestions from people who knows nothing about making movies. We are getting all this crap I can't watch even when I'm bored. Let the developers decide which suggestions could do good to the game or, at least, let them get inspired by some of the ideas that are being tossed around.

PS: That's not even mentioning the time it would take to implement even half of the stuff in here to then roll it back and try new stuff. It won't take 2 years, it will take forever.

Edited by Corto
  • Like 1

the way I see it, the suggestion forum is open for everyone to write whatever crazy idea they have, then it'sup to the game designers to filter out what is unwanted or impossible

• Like 2

the way I see it, the suggestion forum is open for everyone to write whatever crazy idea they have, then it'sup to the game designers to filter out what is unwanted or impossible

That's the way it is, but have you read what Tony Montana is proposing? If every suggestion gets implemented then they're no suggestions at all, they're requirements. That's why I said "I hope it never happens" and didn't disrespect the guy (he's fucking Tony Montana, you don't want to piss him off). Wait a minute... I'm the man of steel..

That's the way it is, but have you read what Tony Montana is proposing? If every suggestion gets implemented then they're no suggestions at all, they're requirements. That's why I said "I hope it never happens" and didn't disrespect the guy (he's fucking Tony Montana, you don't want to piss him off). Wait a minute... I'm the man of steel..

Yes, my reply is to the OP. Not EVERY suggestion should be implemented and tested on the ground. The game designers will have their own ideas and might find inspiration from us, but at the end of the day(Z) it's up to them to decide. It is also possible that they pick up an idea from the forum and scratch it before beta.

Worst. Suggestion. Ever.

Fuck me rigid.  :rolleyes:

Can I loot you after?

Ok I didn't say we should add every single idea from the forum or at least I didn't mean to say that, I wanted to say that devs should be less afraid of adding things to the game because it's ok when something they add is bad, that's why there is alpha, to see if it's bad or not

Edited by Gdaddy22