Sign in to follow this  
Sonho

Elektro Hospital?

Hi, so i started to play a few days ago and im using a map i found here on the forums (http://dayzhq.com/map/) and if you look at the docks in Elektro there should be an hospital? however, i have been crawling around there for a while and the marked house on the map.. you cant enter it and there's nothing on the roof. Am i on the wrong building or is the map lying? XD

Thanks Sonho :3

From a youtube video I saw. It's more near the middle to north side of town. You have to smash the glass to enter it. Least thats what the players did on the video.

Ah thanks alot Diener!

Enablerbr, yes i know about that hospital aswell. But on the map there was one close to the docks. so i though i would check it out instead of going inside x3

A medical box spawns behind the hospital and sometimes there are supplies on the roof. Just in case you do not want to or are incapable of breaking the glass.

So you know if you don't have a weapon, but want to get in you can use cans and bottles to break the glass.

Oops, that extra hospital marker was added by mistake! I thought I checked it. Sorry about that - removed.

Edit: it only looks like a hospital from the distance -- you can go into the lobby but there aren't any medical supplies. Only lower tier loot.