thecloudking@hotmail.com

looking for canadian players

hey were looking for canadians to play with, were avoiding killing players other than bandits or if fired upon. Going to be active reply on thread or send private message.

also accepting anyone else as well

I have 5-7 guys along with me who are all canadian you can team up with us! We're usually on NY4 or DE4

Nice, fellow Canadians :D

Add me on steam and we could talk, my username is : thecat100

Another Canadian here. I currently have a small group of international lads, one from Norway the other from Hawaii. Hopefully my kindness doesn't get me killed. Hopefully we'll run into each other one day.

Stay safe!

Hey guys, another Canadian here, I'd love to team up with someone. Been getting a bit bored of roaming around by myself.

Steam name is SLASH-7 for anyone who would like to add me.

ok so i am thinking about hosting a server, Ive received all the info from the dev team to do it all I need to do is rent a dedicated server which is like 100-150 per month. Anyone let me know if they could help donate once its up and running to keep it going. Don't know about anyone else but I'm sick of american servers with nothing but bandits and i find most european servers either have no crosshairs or no 3rd person or both. fyi never go to an australian server

ok so i am thinking about hosting a server' date=' Ive received all the info from the dev team to do it all I need to do is rent a dedicated server which is like 100-150 per month. Anyone let me know if they could help donate once its up and running to keep it going. Don't know about anyone else but I'm sick of american servers with nothing but bandits and i find most european servers either have no crosshairs or no 3rd person or both. fyi never go to an australian server

[/quote']

Um as a college student I can't help donate but I can help populate a vancouver based server. I was actually gonna ask NCIX to host one as they have done that for BF3 in the past. They do nice Canadian servers. But ya ill play a vancouver based server and hope i get less then 10 ping lol.

Holla! Yeah most of my buds are on the west coast, A Vancouver server would be awesome!

Hey, Vancouver player myself. I would gladly pay a monthly fee to play on a locked, mature server. PVP? no problem. Could just do without the morons you find in the pubs.