Sign in to follow this  
sg3

Client crashes and 5 minute spawn timer

The game crashes really frequently at the moment, it seems to be caused when walking through certain areas. What's really annoying about it, that you get the stupid spawntimer every single time the game crashes. Sometimes I'm just able to run for 20 seconds then it crashes again and back I am at waiting for 5 minutes.

Rework the anti hop system. It's crap.

it certainly is a pain. maybe the 5 minutes should only apply to joining a differant server if you join the same server you were on last you spawn instantly.

This is a known issue and a fix will be coming out tomorrow, a quick hotfix. It is out now on the experimental server.

• Like 1

This is a known issue and a fix will be coming out tomorrow, a quick hotfix. It is out now on the experimental server.

Good to know, Thanks!

Your welcome,

I did download the hotfix yesterday under experimental patch. I was also able to play on the stable servers with no problem at all using the experimental patch still. I did try to patch it and went back to the stable version, it just bought back the memory leak.

I still have exactly the same problem. So don't know if my client downloaded a hotfix because I installed the game today for the first time.