Sign in to follow this  
excitable1

anyone else stuck on wait for host?

Got it along with my friend

Edited by LouisK

they forgot to add dr poopers to the game, since thats more important than actually making it so i can climb a ladder properly without dying

Dont try to force log in, just exit the game until this issue is adressed, I lost my character because I waited for my char to log in into a server. There is a problem with servers loading info about gear etc.

• Like 1

Yeah I just lost both of my characters (Regular/Hardcore)...

Well...shit happens, guess I'll play some Hearthstone in the meantime, if anyone else wanna play add me (#1963)

• Like 1

game had some potential in the beginnings, went straight to doo doo sauce since.  i mean come on lets get the basics working properly first.  id rather there be next to nothing in the game but it all work properly

• Like 2

Same here. Got this weird lag, dc'd, and now I can't log in back (waiting for host or connection failed)

game had some potential in the beginnings, went straight to doo doo sauce since.  i mean come on lets get the basics working properly first.  id rather there be next to nothing in the game but it all work properly

iy8T7nQ.jpg

• Like 2

they forgot to add dr poopers to the game, since thats more important than actually making it so i can climb a ladder properly without dying

you take your med's today?

This is alpha, what you expected? the alpha stage of games are not sunshine and rainbows. Everything in due time my fellow survior. ;)

Same.  Character reset, but its all good.  Hope it comes back soon, wanna play.

exactly, good attitude.  i'd like to know what happened there though...I had just spent about 3 hours making my way up to the NW airstrip and had just picked up some good stuff.  Was up there alone with and ran across another lonewolf and he we talked for a bit and didn't kill each other, which was cool.  

Lost all my gear that took me a long time to acquire. This is the second time this has happened. I KNOW THIS IS AN ALPHA but the server need to be worked on more.

iy8T7nQ.jpg

No shit sherlock! we all know is a goddamn alpha, we're not complaining about our character lost, we're trying to see if is a global issue or a specific client. Thanks for being so constructive

No shit sherlock! we all know is a goddamn alpha, we're not complaining about our character lost, we're trying to see if is a global issue or a specific client. Thanks for being so constructive

Hey smartass, check out the guy I quoted.  I don't post this for the sake of posting.  Idiot