Sign in to follow this  
thecrackmuffin

Forgive me lord for I have sinned

On the outset of getting this mod I was a real nice guy, always willing to team up, shared supplies with other players, etc. etc. Had some real great encounters with other players, helped them fix up vehicles and survive out in the great wilderness they call the north. That all changed when I helped a guy fend off at least 3 cities worth of zombies, expending all my ammo and crippling me, only to be popped in the head for my empty m4 and alice pack. So dumbfounded by this random act of generosity rewarded with complete ass-holishness, I stumbled into the nearest barn from my coastal spawn, found myself a CZ with 4 clips, got up on top of a hill overlooking elektro, and began a murder spree so heinous it should go down in history. Noobies looting the firestation? Bang, headshot. I'd even say over sidechat to their friends looking for the sniper "meet me at X, we'll take him down together!" only to greet them with a sniper bullet to the dome. Didn't even loot their bodies, left them to the flies/zombies.... After I racked up something around 16 murders, elektro was a ghost town. Not a shot was fired for half an hour. I logged off and went outside to reassess my life.

Another one joins the dark side, after his life reassessment of course.