Sign in to follow this  
blackmoonstah

FPS DROPS AND LAGS TO FIX:

the lags and fps drops after 10 minutes playing, comes from FLICKERING items! look for flickering items! look to this video:

my flickering item was the canned beans. i have drop the canned beans an i have played since 2 days without lags and fps drops.

i hope this will help you buddys.

greetz

Edited by blackmoonstah

It has happen to a lot of people now with this FPS drop and the DayZ team are aware of the problem at the moment.

Its due to a GPU/Memory Leak. However go here and see if it helps: http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/172768-how-i-fixed-fps/

At the moment, the problem is across all kinds of computer specifications from Low Specs to High Specs.

Edited by w00kie

In my case two M4 attachments are borked. I could drop them, but I don't see a lot of reason. I'll just wait for a hotfix or so.

1) Because there is no 100% guarantee (only implication) I wont have more problems after ditching my M4 (that took time to get) on my own and

2) Since it seems to be related to various items, it can happen if other players with such items are nearby or if they are on the ground

Basically, that means I could get it in combat with other people, freeze up and stand there for 30 seconds. Helpless.

Sooo ... I'll just wait. Aready checked the bug tracker days ago, problem was confirmed and should be by now.