Sign in to follow this  
Tavent

Character WILL NOT Die

I've been playing dayz standalone for about a week now. Most of that has been spent wandering around lost beyond the map because I cannot respawn. I am unable to find my way back and to make matters worse, my character will not die of starvation or thirst (or chem poisoning, I drank an entire bottle of antiseptic spray). I think what caused this is I fell unconscious before a server reset and logged back on to be fully alive and seemingly invincible to the elements.

What should I do? I just want to re-spawn and play DayZ again. 

Make your way to the shoreline and SMITE ALL THAT PASS YOU

Seriously, if you think you are blessed get to balota and massacre some bandits.

• Like 1

Make your way to the shoreline and SMITE ALL THAT PASS YOU

Seriously, if you think you are blessed get to balota and massacre some bandits.

He said he can't find his way into the map, as in he walked into the debug plains and never turned around.

So if any bandits go out there, may they be warned.

this is going to lead into an urban legend about some guy wandering the debug plains and never dying, heres what you do, get fraps, record all the time and if you ever see anyone kill them post to youtube.

NEVER RESPAWN.

YOU WILL BECOME A LEGEND.

(Also pics pls, lol)

Edited by Geckofrog7

maybe u become popular like bigfoot ;)

Bandit Campfire Storys: did u hear the story?....something hauntet live in that woods... something u cant kill... its old.... a single soul... :lol:

sry but .... try to find out where u are dude there are streets and landmarks arround you. search google for an ingamemap and u are done...

is there nothing u can jump of?

• Like 1

Run towards the sun until you find a coast, then turn left, keep running and you'll hit cherno, decent place to test your invincibility. Good luck :D

• Like 1