Mack674

biggest group encountered

What's the largest group of players anyone has encountered? I've been running around on full servers for days and havnt run into anyone. Is the whole server just hanging out at cherno and airfields?

Most people I've ever seen together at once was two.

Anyone ever run into a large like 5+ group moving around ?

i was often on 40/40 servers and didnt saw in hours one people (inland around dichina). the biggest group i saw was my own with 7 people. other groups only 3 guys together. i think 90% of all players runs between balota and elektro,

I've been hanging out at an unlooted svetlojarsk in a full 40 man server for several hours. Havn't seen anyone lol

i was often on 40/40 servers and didnt saw in hours one people (inland around dichina). the biggest group i saw was my own with 7 people. other groups only 3 guys together. i think 90% of all players runs between balota and elektro,

One of the reasons why so many people complain about there not being any loot lol. So tardy.

• Like 2

man we have CQF Op's with 15-20 members working together. Usually they are Bandit sweep and clears, or bambi rescues along the coast.

Edited by Fear The Amish
  • Like 1

One of the reasons why so many people complain about there not being any loot lol. So tardy.

absolutely ;) i loot so often dichina army base on a full server alone (so i geared completely up M4 with all attachments ttkso jacket and hose and so on, in 1 day all prestine). run to the 2 villages nearby and have enough food for the next 2 or 3 days. cant understand why so many pple are crying about loot, they are just too lazy to get north in the middle of the map.

The most people I've seen outside my mates who I play with is 6. That was in the SA a couple of days after it's release, where we had a 3v6 firefight (me and my 2 mates being the 3). Between us we managed to kill 5 and the fight lasted 50mins from first initial sighting, to the last shots being fired which was my death so their last guy walked away with a shit ton of loot. Only looked like there were 3 or 4 to start with lol. 

Having said that though, back in the mod, me and 7 other mates played together on a couple of occasions. Far too many people though. Very difficult to manage properly and effectively communicate. 3-4 people is probably the optimum number for strength, effectiveness, ease of communication and control. 

man we have CQF Op's with 15-20 members working together. Usually they are Bandit sweep and clears, or bambi rescues along the coast.

Yeah your the guys in my video, Boxman was running a training operation and we ran into him

My squad has had 8 at once on roaming missions, but we usually break down into smaller teams for ease of control. Never seen more than 5 or 6 against us though.

:D

• Like 1

I saw a guy earlier in Berezino.  He hadnt clocked me. I ran up behind him with an axe, I saw he had a mosin on his back and I Got excited, because I had no gun. Just as I was about to swing; I saw he had 3 friends.  I've never run so fast, far, and erratically in my life haha.

I don't know if they saw me and I Don't care, I was still alive.

Then I fell through the floor at NEAF and died.

Most I've seen together was 7 from another group of people.  Most I've seen in one area was something like 7 or 8 people trying to kill each other in cherno or elektro.

It was experimental, though.

I met 6 unarmed people on the way to Elektro, which all joined the group, then we met 2 guys with a shovel and an axe.

Naturally, everybody wanted a piece of that sweet, sweet shovel and axe, so we fought them.

Someone played music through their mic, and like this we stormed and fought through Elektro.
Didn't take long for some grumpy, grouchy guy to kill us all one by one with his rifle.

Being a bambi is the happy, joyful time you'll ever have. Just like in real life. 

CdQrc6U.jpg

Edited by ekd