Sign in to follow this  
Gandalf the White (DayZ)

My very inglorious death

So I was at Cherno, with my character who managed to survive on max population servers for roughly 3 weeks now.

I wanted to try and find a pair of black cargo pants to fit the rest of my awesome full black outfit with M4. I walked into one of the warehouses where I wanted to look for the cargo pants, WHEN I FUCKING FELL OFF THE GOD DAMN RAILING and broke my fucking leg.

Needless to say I had some morphine on me right? WRONG no morphine. Well no big deal let me make a splint that's just as good. Oh ruined rags..... And ruined bandages..... WHY THE FUck WAS MY WHOLE PACK RUINED??? FROM FALLING 2 GOD DAMN FEET????

Alright sailor, how bad do you wanna survive? Time to crawl your ass to a hospital or a barn to make a splint/ or get some morphine. You got this tiger, it's time to live. Oh fuck me, there's a Zed. And there's another one.

Time to pop them with my .... RUINED M4???????? PANIC PANIC PANIC

AXE, HALP MEH........... How the fuck is there 5 zombies on me?? Oh wait you can't swing your axe from prone position.

Speed crawl away from them? Nope. The zombies shat all over me as I crawled there helplessly. And then.... after 5 minutes of crawling and getting mauled by a pack of zombehs.....

YOU ARE UNFUCKINGCONCIOUS

Oh god. I laughed and cried at the same time. By far the worst death I have ever experienced. So helpless. GG

• Like 15

May I tell you of my latest death?

The ship. It took me. Aye, we all had heard the stories. All three of us. Still, we decided to set up camp for the night inside a container of the stranded cargo vessel. We knew, of the rooms whose doors appeared locked, but would suck in any helpless survivor trying to get in, leaving him or her to starve slowly to the salty smell of the sea, and more.

We found many great things. A raincoat for cold Andrei. A canteen for thirsty Aleksandr. A can of beans for hungry Kliment. But one thing we did not see was the impending doom.

Not KOS sniper. Not suicidal freshspawn with axe. Not Zombie horde.

I was exploring one of the ship's walkways when it hit me. I jumped into the air, all my muscles spasming, and then i became as paralyzed as a fly in the spider's net. I began sliding. Downwards. I did not yell; ´´Help!´´ to my friends. I only said; ´´I am going to die´´. I knew. I slipped off the edge, fell over 20 meters. There was no pain, not the crackle of bones split in two, only darkness.

The next thing I knew, I was back on the coast.

• Like 3

WHEN I FUCKING FELL OFF THE GOD DAMN RAILING and broke my fucking leg.

FROM FALLING 2 GOD DAMN FEET????

RUINED M4???????? PANIC PANIC PANIC

AXE, HALP MEH...........

YOU ARE UNFUCKINGCONCIOUS

So helpless. 

As glorious a death as one can expect.

I had something similar the other day. I dont know what the fuck happened.  I had a mosin with a pristine long range scope. An FNX45 piston, and I was holding a fully pristine M4.

I ran to some bushes and went prone while i spoke to a friend on TS.  A zombie ran through the bushes that I hadnt noticed, and started hitting me.  I didnt want to shoot him with my M4 for noise reasons as i was in elektro, so I pulled out my axe. Couldnt swing it. Pulled out my FNX45...click click click. (what the fuck moment here because I am RELIGOUS about making sure my guns always have ammo. I'd just logged in and it had emptied itself)

I put it away and tried to get up, but the zombie kept knocking me down. You are unconscious....  Wakes up, try to get up and run... You are unconscious again.

End of a character with full med supplies, lots of food, a full ammo box, a pristine scoped Mosin, a pristine M4 and pretty much everything else you could ever want in Dayz (Tac vest, full military gear, ballistics helmet, everything)

Man I was pissed.

p.s i also find it a bit silly that falling a few feet ruins everything in your pack.

Edited by Delarado

No coment on the story but btw OP you could have just stood up and killed all the zombies even if your legs are broken, you just cant move.

May I tell you of my latest death?

The ship. It took me. Aye, we all had heard the stories. All three of us. Still, we decided to set up camp for the night inside a container of the stranded cargo vessel. We knew, of the rooms whose doors appeared locked, but would suck in any helpless survivor trying to get in, leaving him or her to starve slowly to the salty smell of the sea, and more.

We found many great things. A raincoat for cold Andrei. A canteen for thirsty Aleksandr. A can of beans for hungry Kliment. But one thing we did not see was the impending doom.

Not KOS sniper. Not suicidal freshspawn with axe. Not Zombie horde.

I was exploring one of the ship's walkways when it hit me. I jumped into the air, all my muscles spasming, and then i became as paralyzed as a fly in the spider's net. I began sliding. Downwards. I did not yell; ´´Help!´´ to my friends. I only said; ´´I am going to die´´. I knew. I slipped off the edge, fell over 20 meters. There was no pain, not the crackle of bones split in two, only darkness.

The next thing I knew, I was back on the coast.

I had this EXACT death today. I was so mad lol.

No coment on the story but btw OP you could have just stood up and killed all the zombies even if your legs are broken, you just cant move.

As soon as I stood up and try to swing it would put me back down again. I tried everything desperately.

Yeah this part of the game real sucks!

I mean why store food and water if it gets destroyed anyway the moment you would really

need it?