Sign in to follow this  
zainredding

DESYNC ISSUE (NOT PROXIMITY TO PLAYERS, at least I don't think so)

This is a constant and ongoing problem I have had for the last week or so. At least before the critical fix patch and the one before it. I will desync from the hive and can run around and not interface with any thing. I still get the pop ups if I look at a door(not scrolling the mouse wheel) or to drink. If I try to right click anything in my inventory all I get is the pop up when its looking for what i can do and just stays there. After 2 or 3 minutes I will get a yellow chain or red chain(both broken) and then I can interact with my inv and the environment again. My friend was with me today and he could see me running around and doing stuff  but I couldn't see him moving. I have no idea wtf is going on. Sometimes it seems if I try to open a door, it will make it reconnect faster but that could be my imagination. It used to be the Hardcore servers were not as affected by this problem but that is not the case anymore.  This is a separate issue to the new lag and fps issues we got in the last patch and I am running into those as well. Please help. I want to play the game but if I go into a disconnect when in combat I am as good as dead(and have died).

Win 7 64
i7 2600 3.7 ghz
16 gigs memory
2 gtx 580's in SLI with 3 gig on each card.
1 gtx 470 dedicated to physx
SSD for OS and Non SSD for the game folder.