Sign in to follow this  
over9000nukez

spray paint message by players

anyone think that it would be cool if you could if you could leave a message for somebody, whether you know them or not, or something of that sort?

so if you know where someone is you can leave a message somewhere to show you went somewhere else and left them.

or you could leave a message on the road saying do not enter, will be shot.

or leave some role-play kind of apocalypse messages like some sort of spooky bible verse, I dunno, I hought it would be kind of neat.

• Like 1

Like the old half-life system? Where you'd have a set image you could paint if you had a spray can?

It could be interesting. Leaving a tag to let people know that you, or your squad, had laid claim to the area.

[On a side note: this is the sort of topic that would be more beneficial in the "Suggestions" forum. Also I believe there have been a couple similar suggestions. Just for future reference.]

Cheers!

just like the pen and paper...I can see the racism on the walls now.

seeing as most people you kill scream f@g or f@ggot at you when you kill them.

I like this idea, but a lot of people say that it won't work in the long run because people would just write obscene stuff, once a guys said that you should be able to draw stuff on the walls and I think rocket himself said no because people would just fill cherno with penises, so idk, I love the idea tho

EDIT: I guess you could like put a set of stuff that you can put, so like you get a list of stuff to put in

Edited by NicoBaloira1357

I would love to warn people for campers with a massage on their door saying:  "Watch out: Geometry teachers ahead!"

maybe HL style, not free painting and shit. 

Great idea. But how would the map look after everyone started spraying everywhere. Obscene language, Cherno will look like a squater camp in a week.