Sign in to follow this  
deejaay

Random broken legs?

Two of my friends have had their legs randomly break, one was when he was just sitting in the red house across from the hospital in Elektro and the other was when he was randomly walking around in Elektro. Any ideas on why this is happening or how to stop it?

P.S: No they didn't fall and break them or get hit.

If you need broken bones fixed, Trusted Medics of the Wasteland can help. You can follow the link in my signature to find a medic.

• Like 1

No thanks, my friends decided to just respawn and run back...just want to prevent this in the future. :P

Just experienced this, i was inside the firestation on the NW airfield. Noone else on the server (to my dismay); i did not fall and i was not attacked. I just all of a sudden had a broken leg.

Just experienced this, i was inside the firestation on the NW airfield. Noone else on the server (to my dismay); i did not fall and i was not attacked. I just all of a sudden had a broken leg.

Same exact thing happened to me at the same exact place. I was going up the stairs to the third floor of the fire station tower. When I reached it I walked towards the middle of the room to check out some loot and "crack", I now had a broken leg for no apparent reason.  I did not go through the wall, I was not lagging, I did not get shot (no one else was on) and I did not make any sudden movements. Just normal walking. Hopefully this information helps the devs address this issue.

So there I was, In the NW Airfield, in a 2nd lvl Military Building, crouched down, and stand back up, nothing Else around, and then I broke my leg after standing up.

Thank God I Had Morphine on me .....

Edited by The Lone Survivor