nerfed

Died for no RAISINS!

You were out of sync with the server.

This means that others will see a 'ghost' of you, which is just you sitting still somewhere, or moving in one direction at a constant speed.

If your 'ghost' is shot, it will register once you regain connection. Often, this means you don't see/hear anyone, nor do you hear any bullets being fired. You just die 'randomly'.

I had this for around 20 minutes last night, seems to be a server side fault. The server thinks you have an Illegal copy of the game or fake CD Key so it kills you.

So ok, me and my friend found a downed heli yesterday and we got some great loot out of it.

He had an FNFAL with 6 mags, I had an MK48. We had every utilities and filled with medical supplies and food and even found a couple of vehicles to fix. We were living the good life, so we went to the other airfield to look for maybe an nvg and some tires for the vehicles we found but guess what?

We died! There were no shoot outs, there were no snipers, there were no zombie combat. We were sneaking around and were about to leave the place when both of us started bleeding, getting shocked, fractured and then died in an instant.

WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED!?

I've had this happened to me before but that's when I press "v" to get inside an elevated house and it eats me up, or if I'm in a tight place but we were in the middle of the airfield. An open space, nothing that could crush us.

I don't get bummed out when I die from bandits or zombies but this? Damn man, I died for no reason. We both died for no reason.

Maybe it was somekind of abusive server that /killed us?

Has this happened to anyone?

Well, someting like that just happened to me. I was sneaking out of a town after my search for beans. I made it to the woods then suddenly I just dropped dead. I have no clue..:huh:

edit.. I thought Legacy had a bit to much of a drink but now I see what he's talking about :D

Ive had it happen once but I believe was because of stepping out of a shed...

Sucks man, Im the same way, I dont are if I die or whatnot but is annoying when you just drop dead for no reason.

Sniper, silenced weapons or extreme range shooter.

I heard headshots don't register with noise for those getting the rounds to the head.

I just had this happen. I logged in, was running through the woods with over 11k health and then I am dead. No bullets or anything. :(

/NoRaisins :-/

I died earlier after being launched from a set of stairs at high speed towards the ground, lost 2 days worth of good loot.

I am not sure if it's related to the DDoS attacks