Port: 5302

DayZ - DE 278 [VETERAN][uTC-12]

IP: 5.9.49.77

Port: 6302

DayZ - DE 279 [REGULAR][uTC-6]

IP: 5.9.49.77

Port: 7302

DayZ - DE 679 [REGULAR][uTC+2]

I rented a server from gamed.de in order to check them out; they're good, but since I have my own hardware, I cancelled this server

DayZ - TEST-DE 1560

This server is currently down, but it has been used for a couple of tests (like the vehicle spawning issues with instance ID 8000+ we were seeing) and debugging by the community team and developers. If you see it up, feel free to join and help test stuff (most likely by dying or losing all your items), in essence, heed the MOTD: Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter Here.

Edited by jwiechers
  • Like 2

Me and 5-6 friends made DE77 our home a few days ago and been having good fun on it, its a good server.

Our only concern right now is that the times seem to be screwed up. Like right now is is 4am in the server, but when we were playing yesterday night (Approx. 24 hours ago) it was past midday.

Also, we think the times should be UTC-6 if you want to see more people filling the server up during peak times; as far as I understand it, its been pretty quiet most of the day for the past few days and I think that is mainly due to people seeing the UTC-12 in peak times and thinking its going to be dark, so they dont join.

Lastly, we think that global chat should be enabled on the server. I think the general consensus among DayZ players is that they prefer having it on because the game feels way too empty and lifeless without being able to see/talk to people there.

P.S. Your email advertised in the server (contact@wiechers.ws) appears to not work, I emailed the above suggestions to you a couple of days ago but just got an email back telling me that your machine had refused connection attempts.

@Cush

Only saw this today, had a lot of trouble the last couple of days.

Our only concern right now is that the times seem to be screwed up. Like right now is is 4am in the server, but when we were playing yesterday night (Approx. 24 hours ago) it was past midday.

Yes, automatic restarts have not worked properly and so the time got desynchronized. I've elaborated on the issues here.

Also, we think the times should be UTC-6 if you want to see more people filling the server up during peak times; as far as I understand it, its been pretty quiet most of the day for the past few days and I think that is mainly due to people seeing the UTC-12 in peak times and thinking its going to be dark, so they dont join.

Hm, I have been thinking about this. My thinking was leaning more towards UTC-10/UTC+2, actually, because that would mean it is an exact inverse of CET. When it gets dark in Europe, it's sunrise on the UTC-10 server -- when it gets dark there, it's sunrise on the UTC+2 server. This is slightly off for CET people (and more correct for UTC people in UK) right now. On the other hand, my idea was that you could enjoy some "dusk" and "dawn" play on either server at CET peak time, those times being bright enough to see without augmentation but dark enough to make it a part of overall tactics.

Lastly, we think that global chat should be enabled on the server. I think the general consensus among DayZ players is that they prefer having it on because the game feels way too empty and lifeless without being able to see/talk to people there.

I somewhat agree, although it is more immersive this way, I've often wished for global/side or at least a substantially expanded direct chat (maybe 1km). It is official policy not to have these channels and I cannot change this, though.

P.S. Your email advertised in the server (contact@wiechers.ws) appears to not work, I emailed the above suggestions to you a couple of days ago but just got an email back telling me that your machine had refused connection attempts.

That is *very* odd. I'll have to check asap. I did receive a couple of emails to that address, though, so could you tell me the exact error? :-)

@yeff

65, 76, 77 ain't workin

Yes, the server was being dDoSed by a hacker since Thursday. My ISP has managed to get things under control -- only for the BE bypass to emerge and most servers getting nuked. In the interest of the players, I locked the servers and would like to keep them locked until there is a viable solution to the current situation (i. e. a BE update, most likely). I hope this is in the interest of everyone who has vehicles, tents, etc. on the server, but it's a damn shame. :-/

Jens

The servers are currently down again due to a continued dDoS.

We're already filtering at the entrypoints to the DC, but it has proven rather difficult to block the botnets from getting enough through to overwhelm our uplink -- and I can fully sympathize with our ISP blackholing us because it interferes with their larger infrastructure.

Will keep you guys updated.

I have to say, our clan is looking for a home and at the moment De77 ticks all the boxes bar time zone, thought we have been playing on it a lot at the moment we havn't set up a camp yet. UTC-6 would suit us very well too, this is because we are mostly UK based or UK+1 hour, we want to play after work so between 6pm-12am, we sometimes enjoy a bit of night time raiding and the server getting dusky after 12am is ideal. Please consider it! There are no other servers we can find which have no 3rd Person, no Crosshairs and no global chat and are at the right time.

I have to say' date=' our clan is looking for a home and at the moment De77 ticks all the boxes bar time zone, thought we have been playing on it a lot at the moment we havn't set up a camp yet. UTC-6 would suit us very well too, this is because we are mostly UK based or UK+1 hour, we want to play after work so between 6pm-12am, we sometimes enjoy a bit of night time raiding and the server getting dusky after 12am is ideal. Please consider it! There are no other servers we can find which have no 3rd Person, no Crosshairs and no global chat and are at the right time.

[/quote']

Agreed :D :D

Even UTC-8 would fit a lot better, though -6 is probably optimal.

Also it seems we were getting different server times when we were playing together earlier, which just seems very odd. Is this something you have heard of before.

So the server has been down most of today and the restarts are still messing with the server time. We have set up camp on this server and have a lot of stuff on it... what is going to happen with it?

It was up for a few hours earlier, but it looks like it went back down. =(

Regarding time zones, my friends and I choose this server because it's UTC -12.

I just noticed that this server is "DE 77", but there's another called "DE77" is there any affiliation or is there some naming issues?

Hello everyone,

sorry, the last few days were a bit difficult with updates and issues with the server hardware. It should now run properly.

Heh, trying my best.

I'm very sorry the updating was a bit erratic and sadly, there isn't a lot I can do against most of the bugs, other than try to provide as much information as possible.

I'm still trying to figure out a good way to inform players of shutdowns, sadly, that isn't all that easy to achieve automatically. Automatic server restarts are synched each morning to occur at the stated times, but of course, sometimes you don't watch the clock and get caught up (it has happened and I've lost vehicles because of it as well).

Edited by n156180

Who raided/flattened our camp? Then made off with ATV and Motorbike, left minivan, another ATV and a bicycle, flattened all our tents :(? Own up! We will find you!

There is currently a hacker on DE77 who spawned in a SCAR_H something (server poped up the error for everyone. showing that someone used a script to spawn it in). About 3-5-10 minutes ago of my posting.

*EDIT*

The guy is still on the server.

Edited by jahmex/prax
  • Like 1

He's still on the server and all of a sudden, the camp that we have (which is weeks old and was never ever found by anyone) was raided by people with starter gear. They took an L85AWS, 2x Bizon Mags (We also 2 of the Bizon SMGs but they were still there.), 2x Camo Clothing and left their coast gear all over the place and two of our vehicles, except the bicycle. On a sidenote, this must have happened about 40-60 minutes ago since one of us logged out then and all was fine.

We packed our shit now (We had more than they could carry. Pretty funny that they only took the L85NOOBWS) and will propably move on to another server. This place is infested since today.

It's absolutely no problem for a hacker to turn on some scripts to get all the currently spawned vehicle and player locations. Just to let you guys know. Pack your shit onto your character before you log out, don't leave it in tents. At least as long as these people are gone by themselves or banned. Anyways, to all the longtime players here, I personally recommend to haul ass onto another server.

Hackers come to the server and suddenly shit like this happens. What an coincidence, eh? :rolleyes:

Edited by jahmex/prax

Yeah, there was definitely someone hacking the scar in but I'm not blaming hackers for finding our camp. It was outta control, not that well hidden and sprawled across a large area, if wasn't our only camp and we haven't lost anything we can't replace, also it's not like we haven't found and raided other camps before. But we'd like to know who did it! We suspect it was just two guys, rather than an organised group, given that they only managed to take two of our vehicles and didn't even destroy the others?

Camps are being found cause the server is more active now, for a long time it was only 20/40 players and we pretty much had free reign, this is good! Makes things interesting again.

Only complaint I have is the fact way points are turned on, makes range finding far too easy.

I will revisit the difficulty settings.

I would like to keep range finding active for the regular servers, but will see that it is deactivated on Mercenary and Veteran.

Service Message:

* There was a configuration error in the cfg of DE277: DayZ Zombie RPG DE 277 (v1.7.2.3) [MERCENARY][uTC-6] dayzmod.com - wiechers.ws. It is fixed now.

* After analyzing the logs of all servers, about 100 people were banned based on video evidence (thanks to revil and his friends), information here as well as heuristic detection in the log files of the last two days.

Edited by n156180
  • Like 2

Allright...

DE77

Every single one of our tents and every vehicle we had just vanished after the server restarted... wtf is going on there?!

And I don't think we're the only one's this time.

*EDIT*

Let me guess...

DayZ - DE77 (1.7.2.3/94876) (Veteran|3D:OFF|CH:OFF) dayzmod.com - Vilayer.com

Isn't the server this thread is about, right?

Edited by jahmex/prax