Energ

Server restart - Everything wiped [Cars, tents, etc.]

I had the same problem, this morning we had to move our camp because a bandit group found our camp, so we decided to move our camp and everything was fine for a couple of hours then we got this "no message received" message and after that 4 tents were empty that was full of medic supplies and weapons.

EDIT: uhmmm how did i got on top ? i clicked reply :S XD

The you are running blah blah blah error is usually due to the fact that you are not whitelisted yet. Just wait til you are notified by your server host. Until then leave the server offline

Dear all,

I made a usual restart before going to bed [20min ago]. After that everything was wiped.

Since my server is especially for some board community the people are pissed off. (I can fully understand that - we lost 8 tents+ 2 cars too)

The server behaves now very strange, "waiting for character to create", "loading", etc., which worked perfectly within secondes before.

Is there any possibilty to set the server back to the state it was before restart?

Is there any way to avoid such a wipe when restarting the server?

Thanks in advance.

I had this problem happen twice. I just reset the server another time or two and it reverted. I can say tho that both times when everything was wiped I manually hit the Restart button and when i use Stop and Start nothing messes up.

I had the same problem' date=' this morning we had to move our camp because a bandit group found our camp, so we decided to move our camp and everything was fine for a couple of hours then we got this "no message received" message and after that 4 tents were empty that was full of medic supplies and weapons.

EDIT: uhmmm how did i got on top ? i clicked reply :S XD

[/quote']

Hahaha EXACTLY the same story here :D

bandit found camp - moved camp - after restart: 4 tents empty :D

we just lost everything too. we had 4 vehicles all loaded up with guns/ammo/supplies and they all disappeared and didnt respawn in their usual spots. was having massive lag spikes so i just decided to restart the server when it came back up nothing was there. i just took it down now (seattle 34) see if theres a statement or a rollback coming. i mean i was running through a town and no zeds were spawning, no loot, nothing. hopefully we get a rollback and all our stuff back >.

Some restarts brought back my tents, and vehicles.

But if I join now the screens gets black and says

[edit]

"This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server. if you are server admin please contact DayZ Staff."

wtf.

Some restarts brought back my tents' date=' and vehicles.

[edit']

"This server is running an incorrect version of the server side application. You cannot play on this server. if you are server admin please contact DayZ Staff."

wtf.

Yeah I restarted a few times too but mine never came back. Also have never seen that error before so the hive must be fucking up right now

Same thing happened to my group on US77. Everything is gone, tents and vehicles. It all happened after a while of crazy server lag, then it kicked everyone. We are hoping another server reset brings everything back.

Some restarts brought back my tents' date=' and vehicles.

[edit']

wtf.

I bought a server 3 days ago, since this i'm trying to fix this problem, no one knows how to fix this, also before i get this problem, i get "No entry 'bin\config.bin.CfgSkeletons'." yeah, i'm a lucky guy

The hive is having issues right now and probably timed out getting your information. Just wait patiently please.

Chill man, the game is still in alpha. I just look at it as an added challenge to surviving in this game. My group had a great time after we lost everything, although we decided to try our luck with another server. Had to go on a hospital run because we ran out of morphine and a group member got a broken leg. :)

They're gonna appear after server restart (Had the same issue).

So I had the same problem (cars disappeared), but they're back now. However, both our cars had their inventories wiped. Anyone else have this problem? Sucks...

The game is bugged right now where if you as an admin just click "Restart" all the tents/cars will go into an invisble state. You have to do an actual hardboot of the server to do a restart and not screw the server.

Had exactly the same issue on ES1.

Over 8 tents filled with stuff just vanished on a server restart, along with our Jeep, ATV, Bus, two tractors and a skoda.