Sign in to follow this  
excitable1

Gun Spawns

I have been on a few servers now and gun spawn rates are pathetically high.

I have seen at least 25 guns in 3 different towns. 

anyone else noticed this?

• Like 1

Yes! I was VERY happy when they lowered the gun spawn rate, I looted over 20 barracks buildings before grabbing an M4, finding one felt like an achievement. The SKS patch has brought gun spawns back to even higher than they were before. A very disappointing approach imo.

I've taken to moving guns I find in barracks and leaving them in tall grass hopefully never to be found again.

-=Edit=- I will be all for these amount of gun spawns when we have many different gun and ammo type. That way finding the ammo for the gun you actually have might be a little difficult and finding the exact gun you want even more so. With any luck this will promote trading and player interaction.

Edited by Qu1n
  • Like 1

This is funny because I can't find a gun to save my life!

I am still fully geared, but I cam looking for the SKS to try it out and have been through Berenzino twice, the inland construction site three times, and Polana twice.  I found a single double barrel.

look harder..

if doors are open when you look, chances are the guns are gone.

between neaf and the new town north east of af there are tons of guns.

there is only a handful  of buildings they spawn in, but most of those have at least 2 guns per building in them.

I currently have a sks, m4, pistol and a sawed off shotty.

Edited by excitable1

The BF4 and CoD kiddies have cried out loud and as usual the Devs have listened.

....now that those stupid kids have stopped reading this post...

More than likely they've increased spawn rates for balance and bug testing, once they're happy with performance they'll lower the rate again.

The BF4 and CoD kiddies have cried out loud and as usual the Devs have listened.

....now that those stupid kids have stopped reading this post...

More than likely they've increased spawn rates for balance and bug testing, once they're happy with performance they'll lower the rate again.

I hope so.

just way too many guns now. 

running around for 20 mins should not net you 15 - 20 guns.

yeah hopefully, either that or in the end there is going to be such a variety of weapons and calibres that finding the right combination of ammo and weapon is gonna be a bitch.

but i think more likely - alpha.