Sign in to follow this  
Karmaterror

Bye Bye Bayonet

Well iv made a desision not to have one stuck on the end of my mosin, and even when they work i still wont....why?

OMW to NWA yesterday and i saw what at first i thought was a branch moving in the wind behind the wall. But it didnt sway one way then back....it kept moving in a jerky motion along the wall. Took me a few secs but then i realised what it was :)

• Like 4

The part "branch moving in the wind behind the wall." made me laugh :D

But yea, I noticed the same thing when I first saw bayonet, had to remove it instantly xD

I only attach mine when i'm in a position to shoot, other than that it stays in my backpack.

Maybe im a lil late realising it, but im trying very hard not to wring SA's neck before its finished lol.....only 30hrs so far ;)

That's why you keep it in your bag/ammo box until it's time to stabby stabby! 

When it's working I assume people will use it as a "FIX BAYONETS!!!" kind of moment instead of keeping it perma-attached. 

Every 10 steps, stop and wiggle.

Everyone who sees the bayonet will assume its a branch.

Oh man that cracked me up :)

I only attach mine when i'm in a position to shoot, other than that it stays in my backpack.

Does it effect weapon performance at all?

Also I one day hope to scream into the mic, FIX BAYONETS!!!!! to scare the shit out of people. 

• Like 1

The part "branch moving in the wind behind the wall." made me laugh :D

But yea, I noticed the same thing when I first saw bayonet, had to remove it instantly xD

sounds like a part of some emo lyrics.

• Like 1

That's why you keep it in your bag/ammo box until it's time to stabby stabby! 

When it's working I assume people will use it as a "FIX BAYONETS!!!" kind of moment instead of keeping it perma-attached. 

It could be quite interesting if a group of players tried out a Napoleonic reenactment. All armed with Mosins with 1 round chambered and bayonets, lined up in two little neat rows facing each other. Ready aim fire, CHARGE!!

Other than that I see little use for the bayonet,

Edited by BadAsh