Sign in to follow this  
Voda

I have a night problem

Hello, I think I have a problem with my configuration because during the night (on the server) I can't see anything axcept the sky. Here are some screens taken à 19:04 on a server. I've included screens of my settings.

ulpN4CJ.png

2XcIs97.png

cmdC0sb.png

Y0lZL5a.png

zWhTfqr.png

I would really appreciate some help. Thanks in advance.

Clouds off will make it look like a full moon mod night. But thats about the correct lighting to simulate a rural area ;)

Clouds off will make it look like a full moon mod night. But thats about the correct lighting to simulate a rural area ;)

Thanks that's a lot better I didn't thought clouds were creating a night so dark.

Night OP in DayZ. Best bet is to find a 24/7 day server. Night time gameplay also isn't that much fun if you're new to the game since anything you do basically gives your position away.

Edited by SirStriped

I actually quite like the pitch nights, makes the torch a real must have. I live in UK and often go climbing hills with friends, and it gets sooooo dark at night, just like dayz. Just for that i leave night vanilla, glad it helped though :)

Turn your Gamma and brightness up to max and put your HDR quality as high as it will go and you'll brighten the game up a lot. It'll be black and white but it will help you out a lot.

Edited by Longs

Turn your Gamma and brightness up to max and put your HDR quality as high as it will go and you'll brighten the game up a lot. It'll be black and white but it will help you out a lot.

GcYXXaQ.jpg

Advocating gamma exploit is not received good in the forums.

Edited by Landhund
  • Like 1