Dchil

Winchester 1895

Fact is: It was sold to the East in high numbers ;)

They made 37 Million Mosins, 6 Million PPSh's, Nearly 3 Million PPS's, Over two million Nagant 1895s, compaired to 300,000 Winchesters, which a likely amount of 50 thousand are actaully still functional, Almost all likely in the US, since they were Re-imported. The facts remain that very few/none have been seen in Russia in 85 Years, since after the civil war they were Locked up by the new Soviet Union. Very few, if any are going to turn up, and if they do, they would be to Valuable to fire, if even fireable at all. Your seriously more likely to find a Blazer outside a museum. They're compairable to finding something like a fully-functioning WWI-rea Maxim in someone's house. Hell, they sent Lewis guns to Russia around they same time, how about we add those to? And how about a few Fedorov 1916s? Those are so common, afterall.

Most definately already been posted, but the more the word is out the better eh? GIVE WINCHESTER

gogogoo, up the top!

this weapon would really fit into Chernarus/DayZ.

Uses the same ammo as the Mosin does.

It is also the last rifle ever designed by Lord and Savior John Moses Browning

I always wonder how he'd feel knowing his name would become a pink deer head decal on women's trucks in Alberta and similar areas.

Rossi R92 AND a derringer, full cowboy weapons set now only needs an SAA.45 or another 1800s revolver

Damn, how the DEVs are going, I think we will maybe even see chaps in the game :D

Offering more protection vs. bladed and punctual melee-weapons and zombie-attacks (a leather- jacker&chaps should give some decent protection against some Zeds), while having the same (or 1-2 less) storage as the normal jeans.

Hell, make chaps as a kind of "attachment" to pants like a hip- or leg-holster!

u3as1f5dae93.jpgtcyerv9tyczi.jpg

Edited by irishroy

Damn, how the DEVs are going, I think we will maybe even see chaps in the game :D

Offering more protection vs. bladed and punctual melee-weapons and zombie-attacks (a leather- jacker&chaps should give some decent protection against some Zeds), while having the same (or 1-2 less) storage as the normal jeans.

Hell, make chaps as a kind of "attachment" to pants like a hip- or leg-holster!

u3as1f5dae93.jpgtcyerv9tyczi.jpg

What I really want is to stuff a derringer into the back of my boots just like you can with the M9 Bayonet, and pull it out on someone while I'm lying prone on my back. (Perhaps they can also make a knee-holster or concealed holster as well)

Chaps would be epic, and a rough skin leather vest, possibly made from the animal skins, would create the coolest aesthetics.

Chaps would be epic, and a rough skin leather vest, possibly made from the animal skins, would create the coolest aesthetics.

"rough skin leather vest"  maybe even chaps or self-made "over-pants" like these for keeping yourself warm:

best-alternative-coen-characters-true-gr

2f06-big.jpg

You want to put it into only your boot? ;) why not like this?

Please first watch this video:

and then:

A bit un-realistic, but well...

Who knows what the DEVs will implement :D

Dayum, this game will be OSSUM!

Edited by irishroy

Assless Chaps

of course...?

chaps are as assless as the tomato is actually a fruit.

Hard to believe, but it's true ;)

Edited by irishroy