fores505

Looking For A Couple Of Partners To Play DayZ Epoch

Hello all. Just looking for a couple of partners to play DayZ Epoch with. I'm also willing to join a small group as well. Contact me on Skype if you want to play.. Fores505

Edited by fores505

Still looking for players to play DayZ Epoch with me. Add me on Skype: Fores505

Still looking for players to play DayZ Epoch with me. Add me on Skype: Fores505

Want a almost new player who would like to learn from you ??

Would like to play Epoch where we can build a little base get some cool vehicles and survive for more in one day through good teamwork

Only problem is that my Spelling in English i a little bad and my English speaking is a bit rusty. (but only because I have not used it in For long, it'll be back in time) 

am i to noob for you:P??

Want a almost new player who would like to learn from you ??

Would like to play Epoch where we can build a little base get some cool vehicles and survive for more in one day through good teamwork

Only problem is that my Spelling in English i a little bad and my English speaking is a bit rusty. (but only because I have not used it in For long, it'll be back in time) 

am i to noob for you:P??

No man its fine, come and play with us. Add me on Skype: fores505

I'm still looking for more partners, i'm taking any age, but i'm looking for mature people. I also am taking any skilled level person.

i would love to play i have to been searching for a small group to play with. i usually will play any server. i am 15 i tend to be mature most of the time. i like to kid around a bit hopefully its not a problem :D i play mostly everyday.. i get out of school at 3 do my usual schedule and start playing around 5 or 6 PM. On the week end im on most of the time if im not with friends

Edited by Gonzo2405

We have 3 people in the group right now. Still looking for a couple more members to play DayZ Epoch with.

Still looking for more partners to play DayZ Epoch with.. Currently its just me. Add me on Skype if you wanna play. Fores505

Hey man I'm with the LSD clan we play on 2 smoboo Epoch severs chenarus and the new 2014 Napf maps (vist www.smoboo.com ). We are Heros on one and bandits on the other so it's the best of both worlds. We also practice on arma 2 OA. we also have a youtube series we'll be starting soon after the dayz series bandit tales were currently playing (search DSMT Gaming on youtube) so if your interested go to LSDClan.enjin.com and fill out the quick app it's just to see what kinda gunner you are and role you usually play. We're looking to recruit different teams to send on different types of missions when you join u r given a briefcase of gold and a safe to get you started also you start of in the recruit base where you'll share a home with other recruits. Then when advancing you will build your own home on base grounds. It's really awesome guys give us a try. Also if you guys already have chemistry I'll be sure to consider putting you all on the same team.

Hey man I'm with the LSD clan we play on 2 smoboo Epoch severs chenarus and the new 2014 Napf maps (vist www.smoboo.com ). We are Heros on one and bandits on the other so it's the best of both worlds. We also practice on arma 2 OA. we also have a youtube series we'll be starting soon after the dayz series bandit tales were currently playing (search DSMT Gaming on youtube) so if your interested go to LSDClan.enjin.com and fill out the quick app it's just to see what kinda gunner you are and role you usually play. We're looking to recruit different teams to send on different types of missions when you join u r given a briefcase of gold and a safe to get you started also you start of in the recruit base where you'll share a home with other recruits. Then when advancing you will build your own home on base grounds. It's really awesome guys give us a try. Also if you guys already have chemistry I'll be sure to consider putting you all on the same team.

Still looking for more partners

check your skype, I've contacted you

Edited by killpill123

Looking for 2-3 more people! Add me on Skype! Fores505, We are play DayZ Epoch.

Edited by fores505

We are playing on a DayZ Epoch server (pvp). We are survivors, and we are looking for 2-3 more people!!