Sign in to follow this  
doctorwhy

The Awesomeness of the burlap sack

Okay so me and my buddy are playing tonight and we used to run around with the sacks when we could cause you know...Burlap sack on head...It's funny.

I found one tonight.  THEY WORK NOW.  When they're on your head everything is black you can't switch to third person mode.

We held up some poor new spawn for his pants and I decided to test it out on an unsuspecting victim.

Works like a charm.  Once handcuffs are removed they can remove the sack from their head.

Problem though it's buggy.  You need to leave and come back in the server in order to see again.  The screen stays black.

Hilarious and welcoming that they're useful for robberies now.

Edited by DoctorWhy
  • Like 1

... plus get yourself some sticks and rope and you got yourself a backpack!

THIS

coolest bags in the game!

And if you can't find any sticks you can make a shittier one with just the rope & sack. :)

I have been looking so hard for a burlap head warmer its not funny. Will post a picture of character when I find one. Once I do, my masterpiece will be complete.

We recorded the encounter with the spawn and the bag last night albeit crappy video quality (upped the quality in DXtory after watching)  However since it's hilarious I'm going to post it anyway (live and learn right) .

Need to finish editing after work.