Sign in to follow this  
TheDeed

Anyone have some answers?

Me and my friends were down looting in Solnichy and met a fishy dude with no pants running up the roof of a factory. He told us to come up with him (yerrr) to try something out. Using my superpower called "logic" i didn´t, and head around the building while suddenly he came flying down with not a scratch on him.

"They have turned off he damage, come join me!"

My common sense tingled like mad and i told him to do it again, and while he was climbing up again we head off to Berezino not wanting to get fucked over.

30 minutes later one of my friends sits rumming around in his backpack and WHODOYOUKNOW comes swinging wildy through the room! After knocking my friend unconscious i spray him with my colt and the butchering ends.

But now i have a bleeding comrade sleeping on the floor, so i bandage him up and i stick a epinephrine in his bum. After around 5 minutes he still has the unconscious screen but can move around so he logs in and out and suddenly he is on the shoreline as a freshspawn, with his geared up character still lying down/sitting movements beside me.

After 3-4 minutes the geared up one disappears and everyone is left with a big questionmark.

TL:DR: Is falling damage bugged (i know to some extent, but really high buildings?) and how does unconscious work with epipen?

Fall damage is disabled on stable branch, I believe it has been re-enabled with a new damage model on experimental.

• Like 2

The epipen only helps someone recover from shock, a kind of damage separate from blood and health. An example being if you punching a guy in the face, it would cause him to be knocked out for a short period of time, or until he was given a epipen. If the patient has lost a lot of blood he would be unable to be woken before having received a transfusion of blood or saline.

If you are confused as to the statuses I could post a link to an explanation.

Edited by ivernk
  • Like 1