ezi

Elecktro Exploding

So last night while shooting peeps just out the back of elecktro i saw something that baffled me. Elecktro began to explode, first it was just a few random explosions which was what i thought to be a crashing helicopter. However after watching this for a while it got more and more frequent. Its my assumption that last night i killed whoever had admin rights in the NZ server and that admin got abit mad and started droppping bombs all over elecktro. The explosions followed me uphill as i ran from them, so it felt like they were directed at me as i was killed in a treeline away from the centre.

I asked if admin had done it, no reply. Untill a "noname" spoke up and told me to shh as it may not have been his intent to kill me. LOL

Funny as it may be admin hammers should be moderated.

Anyone else notice this or had it happen?

That sounds AWESOME!!! I would like to think (although, I'm sorry if it's otherwise) that a crafty Admin figured out a way to pull this one off, and wants it to look like 'outside forces were trying to quell the zombie outbreak by any means necessary...'

I would have loved to see that.

TKJ

Admin's usually don't have the power to 'bomb' placed. All they really have is the ability to kick and ban, and if further probably shutdown and restart the server. (Or if you host it, manage it.)

A few hackers have given themselves armed jets, that could be what you saw.

But, regardless, this shouldn't be happening. :p

Being a part of it was super awesome, it was pitch black. THEN BOOM BOOM BOOM, amazing lighting effects within game made it even better. I ran for the hills, the explosions followed. Hella fun, stupid that it had to be hacks though.

Your first mistake was being in Elektro.

Elecktro is one of my hunting grounds bro, i been to the airfields. I have more fun with my CZ clippin heads for the lolz

Your first mistake was being in Elektro.

I don't think he is a crybabby carebear who is afraid of good loot and players.

Yea was happening again last night, although last nights explosion could quite easily explained with people throwing grenades at us

Your story is strangely similar to mine. A couple of us were on a US server a few nights back and ended up in Elektro as well. Not as many explosions as you seem to be reporting, a couple then maybe two or three more 5 or 10 min later, a little closer, then another and so on. We were crossing a major street near the store downtown when both of us were suddenly killed by an explosion... like perfect health to -20000 blood instantly.

M203? It's plausible. HE grens? Mmmkay... What made me question it was how many there were and seamingly spent fairly wantonly, as if who ever was doing it didn't care if he wasted them or not. Elektro was otherwise a very quiet place that afternoon... I think we spotted two more survivors over a 30 min period there.