Sign in to follow this  
Ssgt_Perez

Tour guide! (US EAST) (CLOSED)

**THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR INPUT AND PATIENCE**

Was quickly backed up with requests and managed to help several players today. Will post again after I have helped those that asked for assistance.

Seems like a cool idea, sorta like a Dr. Wasteland thing. Maybe just run down the coast looking for newbs to help out instead of connecting via skype, etc. You would have to be very convincing, as many would think you to be a bandit (Even if they have nothing to lose).

Seems like a cool idea' date=' sorta like a Dr. Wasteland thing. Maybe just run down the coast looking for newbs to help out instead of connecting via skype, etc. You would have to be very convincing, as many would think you to be a bandit (Even if they have nothing to lose).

[/quote']

I would much rather connect with someone through skype and steam. I have tried this in the past with random players and they usually turn on me as soon as they found their first firearm.

I've always quickly dispatched them but it was a sad and discouraging experience.

I hope by being in voice chat with someone it will allow them to retain enough of their humanity and morals to not do something so ignorant and pointless.

Ugh, worst time to have a storm, my internet/power went out, and I am having to update on my phone.

Sorry to those I was helping and those waiting to be helped. I will get back to you ASAP.