Sign in to follow this  
mssing

how many servers do you play on?

I play on the server that has the right population for whatever I aim to do. However since I rarely get to play more than an hour straight on the same server before I get the dreaded golden chain of  "Lost connection", I can't even really be very choosy when it comes to that.

It has to be daytime though. None of that gamma sploiting for me.

I don't really have a "home" server as such, with no private hives and no vehicles/bases there isn't much point.  But i tend to pick a server from a poll of about 10 in my history list, in reality that probably means i'm playing on one of about 5 servers most of the time.  In any one play session I will stick to the same server unless I need to join a friend or my server goes down.

I have a hardcore favorited for solo play and one favorited for regular play with friends. I try very hard to stick to those two servers regardless of population or server in game time. I only move around if those servers are down.

I play between 3-5 servers...sometimes my preferred servers are full....and the disconnects that happen seem to force you to switch servers because its difficult to find the one you where just in (sometimes)

One....found it early and never left. Also never had a toon wipe....connected?? Im hoping that it becomes a whitelisted private hive when the option becomes avalible. But yeah stick to one, as you will have to pretty much do that when basebuilding comes because i carnt see them persisting over servers :)

There're only about three or four hardcore severs on my serverlist. I pick the one with the highest pop.