i finally got the game ... but now.... (pic in attachment)

this shit sucks!!!!! omg!!!!!! i wanna play aready!!!

thats just the worst thing ever' date=' now go be hungry in a desert in Africa with no internet!

[/quote']

stfu noob nobody asked you fucking troll

XD

the guy dosn't even have the game and call someone else a noob...

XD

man ,the thread you made is the perfect exemple of trolling, and now we will feed ourselves, for ever

and the following one

now have some fun waiting for the game to download.I hope your internet will crash due to a storm and you'll maybe play monday

thats just the worst thing ever' date=' now go be hungry in a desert in Africa with no internet!

[/quote']

Damn, stop the download and go back to playing COD then.

[/quote']

Wow, someone brings up your complaint being a first world problem and you call him a troll, when you don't even know what that word really means, nor does 90% of the internet.

[/quote']

I think his point was your crying about having to wait is pathetic compared to what others are suffering. No matter how bad you have it you still have a fridge and running water, and probably air conditioning while many people are dealing with REAL WORLD SUFFERING!

Cry less, relax, life is better that way.