KevGraf94

Is my game buggy or what is the problem?

Okay guys. I dont know whats going. I just searched a server for my first DayZ game. I am standing there. There is Water. Its so dark that i cannot see something. I dont have a Weapon. Only a Flashlight that i cannot use. Is this correct? Or is my game buggy? I really dont know what i should do.

how can i find one? (i am using the Six Launcher) and tried many server. but is it really normal that i cannot see anything? and why do i have a flashlight when i cannot use it o_O

what Ive found most EU server go pitch black after 5pm, i tried loads, all nighttime, so then I used US servers and it was day time.

You can use it. Press L (default key). Also play some of the ARMA 2 tutorials and read some guides if you haven't, it is a difficult game at first but you can get the hang of it in a few days.

You can use it. Press L (default key). Also play some of the ARMA 2 tutorials and read some guides if you haven't' date=' it is a difficult game at first but you can get the hang of it in a few days.

[/quote']

and there is the first problem. if i press L nothing happens

you gotta right click on it in the inventory to remove it from your toolbelt first.

Yes, I forgot you have to equip it in the secondary weapon slot (right click it in the inventory as ^ said)

i rally cannot play on night :/ only can see something with flashlight, so fighting with my hatchet is horrible because i dont see the zombie

Okay guys. I dont know whats going. I just searched a server for my first DayZ game. I am standing there. There is Water. Its so dark that i cannot see something. I dont have a Weapon. Only a Flashlight that i cannot use. Is this correct? Or is my game buggy? I really dont know what i should do.

hey bud lemme know if you get this situation fixed, cuz its happening to me, and id like to know how to fix it. if possible

hey bud lemme know if you get this situation fixed' date=' cuz its happening to me, and id like to know how to fix it. if possible

[/quote']

It cant be fixed if it isn't broke.