Sister Fister

Seattle 71 - Admin abuse, banning, and illegal weapons: With video

Interesting how you left out the part of your video where you were instantly teleporting around the server in that red car with full kits of weapons and ammo.

Also' date=' the M107 and L85A2 are legacy weapons and of course you're going to find the odd weapon floating around... how is this hacking again? What's the point of this post?

[/quote']

As a neutral person who does not give a shit about the outcome of this quarrel: how could you possibly now his red car was full of gear or he was teleporting around the server? And no that M107 in that movie is not legit.

yes it is "legit" you just can't get them anymore if you had one that's the last one your going to get.

No it was not legit. During the debug forest raid we killed whomever the bus driver was, you will see as i'm uploading the video. And then a few hours later he is fully geared with the same gun? How many M107 TWS's did he have? And where did he store exactly? So by your own logic, you sunk your cheating friend.

So now we are talking about 8-9 MW107 TWS's. 4 in the V3S at debug forest, 3-4 on the group who server jumped and killed with with the TWS's there, and 1 on your bus driver. All of them, to my knowledge destroyed between raids.

Nah, thats not suspect at all : sarcasm:.

I guess we can just ignore the parts where you guys were hacking then? Deal with it you got caught hacking and got banned for it.

well might as well join the masses and buy a server so i can spawn my self some fat lootz

You can't spawn loot as a server admin there is no way to do that. You can rent a server and find out if you want.

log out near barracks restart the server and lock it for just few minutes and there you have every worthy item. only gps' date=' I wanted a night vision oooohhh "restart again"... unlock the server and if anybody asks "we were testing a bug" - done. this is whats going on. you dont need to spawn loots they already spawn in certain areas.

[/quote']

Well that's a real round about way of doing it. Why not just take it a step back and loot pile or sever hop it would be faster anyway.

umm all logs for hacking re hand submited to BE and Dayz, all logs can be edited, a simple command with admin rights gives you the ability to spawn anything and do anything (can do it with out admin rights but more option with admin rights)

well might as well join the masses and buy a server so i can spawn my self some fat lootz

You can't spawn loot as a server admin there is no way to do that. You can rent a server and find out if you want.

log out near barracks restart the server and lock it for just few minutes and there you have every worthy item. only gps' date=' I wanted a night vision oooohhh "restart again"... unlock the server and if anybody asks "we were testing a bug" - done. this is whats going on. you dont need to spawn loots they already spawn in certain areas.

[/quote']

Well that's a real round about way of doing it. Why not just take it a step back and loot pile or sever hop it would be faster anyway.

umm all logs for hacking re hand submited to BE and Dayz, all logs can be edited, a simple command with admin rights gives you the ability to spawn anything and do anything (can do it with out admin rights but more option with admin rights)

I have never seen any documentation to back that up. I don't think admins can spawn gear I am 80% sure of that but I could very well be wrong. This is not what this thread is about anyway.

No it was not legit. During the debug forest raid we killed whomever the bus driver was' date=' you will see as i'm uploading the video.

[/quote']

So you are admitting to camping the debug forest to kill people? Isn't that a perma ban offense?

Interesting how you left out the part of your video where you were instantly teleporting around the server in that red car with full kits of weapons and ammo.

Also' date=' the M107 and L85A2 are legacy weapons and of course you're going to find the odd weapon floating around... how is this hacking again? What's the point of this post?

[/quote']

As a neutral person who does not give a shit about the outcome of this quarrel: how could you possibly now his red car was full of gear or he was teleporting around the server? And no that M107 in that movie is not legit.

yes it is "legit" you just can't get them anymore if you had one that's the last one your going to get.

No it was not legit. During the debug forest raid we killed whomever the bus driver was, you will see as i'm uploading the video. And then a few hours later he is fully geared with the same gun? How many M107 TWS's did he have? And where did he store exactly? So by your own logic, you sunk your cheating friend.

So now we are talking about 8-9 MW107 TWS's. 4 in the V3S at debug forest, 3-4 on the group who server jumped and killed with with the TWS's there, and 1 on your bus driver. All of them, to my knowledge destroyed between raids.

Anyway' date=' these guys were banned from the server; it can be seen on their video. There are only two reasons to ban, according to DayZ rules: hacking/abuse and racism/xenophobia.

Can you please provide some evidence for any of this?

[/quote']

If memory serves me correctly, you can only ban for what we say in game, not in our vent.

You were banned for hacking and I don't see any reason why you shouldn't be really. I was there watching you guys run around spawning near us geared out or in cars. Why would ANYONE want to deal with that?

No it was not legit. During the debug forest raid we killed whomever the bus driver was' date=' you will see as i'm uploading the video.

[/quote']

So you are admitting to camping the debug forest to kill people? Isn't that a perma ban offense?

No, I'm saying our mole revealed the position of your base; so we showed up and murdered all of you. The person also fed us your positions during chases and firefight :D.

@10% upload.

PolishPig:

I say, we did not hack or exploit, the evidence is coming and you all did. The video will vindicate us and damn all of you. I have all the proof uploading to youtube. And you can't contradict me, because you are lying and any "proof" you might provide will reveal you as just that. Thank ZOMBIES for FRAPS!

Entire raid video soon :D

[/quote']

No, our mole revealed the position of your base; so we showed up and murdered all of you. The personal also fed us your positions during chases and firefight :D.

@10% upload.

PolishPig:

I say, we did not hack or exploit, the evidence is coming. It will vindicate us and damn all of you.

Entire raid video soon :D

Can't wait to watch a heavily edited video, see you then. We wouldn't care if you raided our base it's happened so many times before and we just try again. We do care when the people doing it resort to using scripts or hacks to do it, that's why you got banned there were 8 of us watching you guys hack to get us it's our guys word vs yours here. I don't really trust you or your video I know what I saw and so do all of the other people.

Locked.

Where is this thread going? I have no idea.

Two things:

1. Moderator's can not do anything about this.

2. The developers can and will see this.

[/quote']

Anyway' date=' these guys were banned from the server; it can be seen on their video. There are only two reasons to ban, according to DayZ rules: hacking/abuse and racism/xenophobia.

Can you please provide some evidence for any of this?

[/quote']

If memory serves me correctly, you can only ban for what we say in game, not in our vent.

As that bus driver you are referring too, when you first killed me on the hill SE of our camp, I was only kitted with an M4, which was obviously no match for your sniper rifles. When I respawned in Kamenka, I ran straight north, got to our camp, and kitted back out from one of our tents, which you either didn't notice, or didn't care about. That's where I got the TWS. The only one I've ever seen as a matter of fact.

considering the huge amounts of duping exploits that exist they might have been (probably were) duping (as im sure loads of people are,) but id be more aggrieved about people teleporting to me right after ive killed them and they spawn right behind me

i accidentally discovered one of the dupes a while ago that lets you create a ton of weapons and stuff and its ridiculously easy to do. though you have to have one first. but that was just an accidental independent recreation of one that i know other people knew about. apart from that there are about 4 or 5 total duping exploits that i know about (4 and i think theres a variation on one of them)

either way both groups are probably dicks and idk. this game is broken as fuck right now with glitches/exploits and wouldnt be surprised to have a complete character wipe if the BIS/rocket get around to fixing all of the current duping exploits