Sister Fister

Seattle 71 - Admin abuse, banning, and illegal weapons: With video

Greetings,

I participated in a raid against a group on the Seattle 71 sever. We raided them 2-3 times, each time hours apart, and each time they replenished their resources to the point of ridiculousness given the time frame.

Anyhow, while chasing down a bus we encountered this individual with a M107 TWS. This was not the only M107 TWS we encountered during our raiding, but the only one I have recorded (as we didn't know it was illegal at the time). The weapon is so powerful that it is extremely hard to combat and as a result it was removed (see link below). The sheer amount of M107 TWS they had is definitely of concern, and cannot be anything but hacking and exploiting. The individual within the video is [LLJK] Balassvar, and the events took place on 6/22/12, at 3-4am EST.

Also, the next morning, I tried to enter Seattle 71, and found myself banned... For killing hackers... against all odds. It is odd that the admins are protecting hackers, and banning legitimate players.

Please take action. If you've any questions, please feel free to ask.

Video:

See 1:00 and 2:22 for the specifics.

M107 TWS removed:

http://dayzmod.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=209

I was on the raid and I can confirm their TWS'

We're working on getting a video of our attack on their base,

by the way you should do something about your clans mole.

You do know the M107 TWS is a legacy weapon right?

yeah they were removed from the game but some of them still exist I also think the LA85 with thermal was removed but a lot of them are still around. Both of these weapons although very rare are not in anyway hacked into the game.

I'm sure the entire group of weapons had been legacy weapons, and after destroying all their storage (including the legacy). I'm also sure that the 2 times we raided them after, their entire stacks of MW107 had been legit.

yeah they were removed from the game but some of them still exist I also think the LA85 with thermal was removed but a lot of them are still around. Both of these weapons although very rare are not in anyway hacked into the game.

L85A2 is currently in the game, M107 TWS got removed in version 1.5. Off the top of my head the L85A2 is called BAF_L85A2_RIS_CWS.

L85 still spawns iirc

I'm sure all 60 of them had been legit.

Can I see some proof of "60 of them" please this sounds like BS to me.

The funny thing is that the guy that made this cheat report along with his friends were using hacks to teleport to groups on the server, spawning themselves weapons, attempting to kill us. I killed three of them personally, only to have them spawn right behind us fully regeared again.

Interesting how you left out the part of your video where you were instantly teleporting around the server in that red car with full kits of weapons and ammo.

Also, the M107 and L85A2 are legacy weapons and of course you're going to find the odd weapon floating around... how is this hacking again? What's the point of this post?

You do realise that there was more than 3 of us? So not they did not 're-gear and teleport back.'

No but you had 7 confirmed plus about 3 more from players that we cannot confirm.

You guys did enter the server and have this strange ability to spawn with rare gear or in cars right where we happened to be. We had to keep moving non stop just to try keep our 2 remaining cars alive. We gave up after 40 mins of this BS and just ditched to trucks (they found them somehow) and took what little gear we could to log off with it.

No but you had 7 confirmed plus about 3 more from players that we cannot confirm.

Proof please?

I like how it's gone form a non number of these M107's to 60 and then 7-10. All in the span for 3 posts

You guys did enter the server and have this strange ability to spawn with rare gear or in cars right where we happened to be. We had to keep moving non stop just to try keep our 2 remaining cars alive. We gave up after 40 mins of this BS and just ditched to trucks (they found them somehow) and took what little gear we could to log off with it.

Proof please?

We knew where your camp was we server hopped right next to it and launched our assault. We regrouped and rearmed on our server when we went down. We eventually had to regroup after you server hopped behind us and killed us.

Proof please?

We knew where your camp was we server hopped right next to it and launched our assault. We regrouped and rearmed on our server when we went down. We eventually had to regroup after you server hopped behind us and killed us.

You can server hop in cars now? Nice job admitting to ghosting there just going to quote this.

To further provide evidence against these guys, a team of 5 of our guys were located south of our camp, heading north to intercept where we believe they were. We were constantly on the watch for them, when all of a sudden they appeared right behind us on top of a mountain. There is absolutely no way they could have known where we were at that time, as our chat was only between the five of us in that squad. They appeared of thin air and immediately began firing upon us. The only thing that could possibly explain this is a teleport hack, especially seeing as they were constantly teleporting to the vehicles we were driving, which ended up with the drivers of two of the vehicles dead.

To further provide evidence against these guys' date=' a team of 5 of our guys were located south of our camp, heading north to intercept where we believe they were. We were constantly on the watch for them, when all of a sudden they appeared right behind us on top of a mountain. There is absolutely no way they could have known where we were at that time, as our chat was only between the five of us in that squad. They appeared of thin air and immediately began firing upon us. The only thing that could possibly explain this is a teleport hack, especially seeing as they were constantly teleporting to the vehicles we were driving, which ended up with the drivers of two of the vehicles dead.

[/quote']

do you even know how many people were raiding you?

To further provide evidence against these guys' date=' a team of 5 of our guys were located south of our camp, heading north to intercept where we believe they were. We were constantly on the watch for them, when all of a sudden they appeared right behind us on top of a mountain. There is absolutely no way they could have known where we were at that time, as our chat was only between the five of us in that squad. They appeared of thin air and immediately began firing upon us. The only thing that could possibly explain this is a teleport hack, especially seeing as they were constantly teleporting to the vehicles we were driving, which ended up with the drivers of two of the vehicles dead.

[/quote']

do you even know how many people were raiding you?

No sorry, to busy running from hackers to count. When you have people spawning near you or behind you it's hard to keep track.

We do have this:

23:06:41 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID (27d0faf1c0ab1b0256f628a15912340d) of player #16 Unicorn Princess

23:06:13 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID (413e2a075641db32bf876a75a1978b28) of player #9 November Sierra

23:42:34 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID (de6903102934c1f7a3bbca814e6b00e6) of player #8 ARSENAL

23:06:53 BattlEye Server: Verified GUID (0e3de8c56a4ebca6852789c395c3261c) of player #17 Polar Pop

Interesting how you left out the part of your video where you were instantly teleporting around the server in that red car with full kits of weapons and ammo.

Also' date=' the M107 and L85A2 are legacy weapons and of course you're going to find the odd weapon floating around... how is this hacking again? What's the point of this post?

[/quote']

As a neutral person who does not give a shit about the outcome of this quarrel: how could you possibly know his red car was full of gear or he was teleporting around the server? And no, that M107 in that movie is not legit.

Can the group that was originally called a hackergroup and that is now saying they are not hacking and the other group is (am I getting this correctly?) post any proof of the other group teleporting?

I've read several times: I killed a guy and a moment later he killed me.

Video?

Otherwise you can go back and forth complaining but then it just sounds like politics (nobody is ever to blame but the other parties without any real arguments)

Also' date=' the M107 and L85A2 are legacy weapons and of course you're going to find the odd weapon floating around... how is this hacking again? What's the point of this post?

[/quote']

As a neutral person who does not give a shit about the outcome of this quarrel: how could you possibly now his red car was full of gear or he was teleporting around the server? And no that M107 in that movie is not legit.

yes it is "legit" you just can't get them anymore if you had one that's the last one your going to get.

[/quote']

As a neutral person who does not give a shit about the outcome of this quarrel: how could you possibly now his red car was full of gear or he was teleporting around the server? And no that M107 in that movie is not legit.

The fact that they were all using high end weapons within minutes of dying is a pretty big clue that they were teleporting around with full gear.