Sign in to follow this  
sg3

Player corpses despawning really fast

or is it just me, i killed several people today and every one of them despawned after maybe 30 seconds leaving me little to no time to check on their filty bandit loot.

Has happen to me in 2 out of 3 recently deceased hostile players.

Edit: today

Edited by BrainlessZombie

I was on the military base next to Vybor shot a guy with the Mosin on the back of his head and his body disappeared after 2 minutes or so. At first I assumed he was unconscious and he disconnected or something.

I've noticed something similar too.

We were running in a group of 3 and while 2 of us entered a building, our third guy got shot. We were all on teamspeak, so he gave us the location of the body. Shortly after I carefully started looking for the body, but it simply wasn't there. We were wondering if 10 minutes had already passed, but we were all pretty confident that it hadn't been 10 minutes yet. I can't really say how fast they despawn right now, but it definitely seems a lot shorter.

Apparently if people respawn or leave the server there body disappears?

has anyone else had trouble respawning though? Like you'll press respawn and nothing will happen?

There might be a connection between the despawning of the body and the player disconnecting, I noticed it when I got shot, my buddys came to retrieve some stuff, and as soon as i disconnected or reconnected (not exactly sure) my corpse was gone.

This issue plagued the game when it was released. They fixed it in the very first or second patch. Seems to have returned... Damn...

Yap i already post it, they trying things i guess, a 300m proximity would be perfect. They only good thing about this until they hopefully fix it, is that in combination with the 30sec logout timer KOS now makes no sense, so prepare to hand over your valuables boys! :D