Sign in to follow this  
thelonewarrior

My story of hackers, spawn killers and dirty dirty ghosters (before update)

So yesterday we had quite the day

Here is my story:

We decide berezino construction building is a good meeting point, as the server only has around 13 other people we don't expect any bandit death squads

As me and 1 other of our 5 man group are heading up the stairs, a guy is following us up with his pistol drawn

We turn, he runs and asks friendly

He says "we just want the backpack on the 3 rd floor"

We warn him not to come up and we listen, hear eating and drinking and he then says " good luck we are leaving"

By this time regulator number 3 has arrived outside and says there's movement on the second floor, I peek down the stairs with my magnum and shots hit the stairs by me, at this point a guy appears next to me and I tell him to log out, he draws his pistol I aim at him

POOF

He logged

Then a sniper hits me

I respawn and head back, as 1 of our guys is on the roof pinned down

I enter the construction building and see a guy in the stairs, aiming up with an M4

I punch,

POOF

He logged

I find a mosin in the pub with some rounds and head to the water pump now that we have gotten out of that death trap

Once there I start taking fire from the treeline, two guys are there

1 is prone and the other is running side to side

I peek out and fire at the prone guy, he returns fire and I move postition and fire, he's dead and the other guy logs

I saw three names coming in and out of the server:

Pumpkin king

Louis (the guy who wrote in direct we are leaving)

And Wufe

We decide to head to north east and when we get there we are now 4 men

No one is there, but one of our guys gets teleported into the air and shot while I suddenly hear loud music around me in the woods with no one around

We log out

The guy who the hacker killed respawns at solnichny in another server

And two people approach him asking if he needs any help

Then shoot him

He respawns there again and witnesses them on a roof just killing new spawns, we get there ASAP at full sprint to kill these losers

And as we get there, our sniper takes a shot at them, one is unconscious and we then see a guy in red running away from the factory taking fire from a mosin

We now realise the guys on the factory arnt alone as one is on the other side of the roof we can't see and isn't taking any fire

We give cover fire to the man in red and he hides by us and we tell him to keep his head down and we start taking fire too

ADOPT 12 year old squealing

"You guys give me a gun give me a gun"

"I'm a pro sniper I'll help"

Then he stands in my line of fire while I'm bloody shooting!

I tell him to run, he puts his fists up and runs at me

Sorry newspawn your dead

Me and another guy head to take out the guy on the roof but he's gone, a guy then appears by the wall and takes cover, I go around and he's gone, logged

20 seconds later we take fire from behind us (where our sniper is) and I see a red backpack M4 guy just as he shoots my friend, I return fire

POOF

He logged

I run to bandage giving my newspawn friend my magnum

Suddenly see the guy appear from some bushes near me, in dead

My friend runs for cover and the guy logs again just as our sniper spots 3 guys in the woods shooting at my friend the newspawn

He snipes 2 of them, the other one logs

Red pack pack guy is back, logged in near our sniper, bad mistake because now your dead too

1 got away and we took all your stuff

Dirty dirty ghosters

When you can't combat log anymore take a moment to wash the filth away with your tears

Thank you

Edited by Regulator Lone Warrior
  • Like 2

Combat is so much better now that combat loggers/ghosters can't log off then get back on immediately in a superior position. I hope combat loggers still do so we can get easy loot from their sitting body!

Edited by DoctorRayRay
  • Like 1