Ewoot

Best Dayz Taviana (.com) server

Hi all,

My name is Ewoot and i'm part of the community United Gamers (www.unitedgamers.eu). We are a European focussed Dayz community (everyone and all games are welcome) with our root in the Netherlands.

We also have two Dayz Taviana .com server, each 50 slots and linked to the same private hyve. My opinion offcourse is that these are the best Taviana servers available. We have 750 vehicle spawn all placed on custom locations, so not the default locatios. Random spawn locations (on the two islands, near water). Custom helicrashes, with a better loot system for balanced loot spawn, same for the care packages, truck crashes, APC crashes. We are totally a PvP server, so always good fun. Oh yeah, 3 hour server restarts, every day @ 7 PM UTC+1 the all damages vehicles will respawn and every friday @ 7 PM UTC+1 there is a full vehicle reset.

You start with minimum gear, but with map and toolbox. With the toolbox you can remove parts from other vehicles and with those parts you can repair you own vehicle. So lots of movement on the server ;-)

Also we spent a lot of time to create a custom webbased admin panel where the admin have just enough rights to admin the server, but not abuse it. The admins have no map (apart from the head admin that uses TSW Anti hack). All admin actions are logged, so other admins will notice abuse by other admins. 

Also before i forget to mention it, we synchronize player statistic to our website after every server restart (every 3 hours). You can see your total (all character combined) murders, bandit kill, deaths, zombie kills, etc.

I would like to invite you to come around on our servers and have some pvp fun.

Server 1: 212.83.145.238:2302

Server 2: 212.83.145.238:2322

You are also always welcome on our teamspeak server: ts.unitedgamers.eu

If you dont agree with the best server part, join and play or drop a message :-)

Greetz,

Ewoot

I have enjoyed many hours playing on this server. There is usually always an admin around. The community is friendly and there is plenty of action. Can usually get a gun within 5 mins of spawning also :beans:

There have been some issues trying to keep track of the server since it has changed providers but now im glad it is back to being stable. Im just happy im able to promote the server in anyway I can : :beans:

:thumbsup: **Bump** :thumbsup:

• Like 1