Sign in to follow this  
-MadTommy

Exp. branch patch: 114926

I just got a patch update, updated to 033.114926

It doesn't look like the servers are updated yet. I just get a black screen when trying to join.

Anyone else seen this or have any info on it.  I cant see any mention of it here or on twitter etc.

Thanks.

Edited by MadTommy
  • Like 1

Theres ONE dev server open but its always full and impossible to get on, been trying for 40 mins or so

Theres ONE dev server open but its always full and impossible to get on, been trying for 40 mins or so

Even the internal test server is on an earlier build.. its on 033.114782 and my client is showing 033.114926!

33.114926 devbi1 was up this morning although it was locked with no players..@ 6:00ish am EST.  855 Exp servers were still up and running.

Even the internal test server is on an earlier build.. its on 033.114782 and my client is showing 033.114926!

Hope they add dolphins to the game. I reeeeeaaaally want to eat one <3

• Like 2

mentioned in Dev TRacker forum

-edit- -ish

link to that info pls

playing the new patch now...what got changed? whats new?

No idea...

Hey, if you guys could help me... Theres some servers with ridiculously low pings I wanna join and theres like 35+ people on them at all times, but they are the newest DayZ version and I don't have it NOR do I know how to get it, I've been searching the web for an answer and nothings shown up. If you could tell me how to get the newest patch/update It'd be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance! Oh, and for some info I have DayZ on steam if that makes any difference and I've tried opting into betas etc but I just cant figure out... also It's not updating even when I put it on "Update ASAP" Thanks again!

I think I've fixed my own problem, lol. If anyone else is wondering you have to opt into the beta and verify the game cache for it to work, I tried to opt in and it didn't work, but now it does, it was just glitching a little.