fidelacchius

Patch Comming out.... When? :o

I know there is a patch coming out soon.  I know i lose my character (thats fine).

But i would like to know when it is dropping so i don't invest so much before i lose everything.

Does anyone know the date/time? :/

Hopefully there won't be a wipe. I'm too attached to my gear! If it happens it happens, though.

I know there is a patch coming out soon.  I know i lose my character (thats fine).

But i would like to know when it is dropping so i don't invest so much before i lose everything.

Does anyone know the date/time? :/

Really? sounds like the perfect time to go IDGAF mode and run about like a madman.... if you're going to lose it anyway might as well have some fun...

time's already been answered.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a character wipe this time around. Since they are adding measures to prevent server hopping and combat logging, they may want a fresh start to see how characters interact with each other and gear spawns.

i wont mind losing anything i have got, but i do want them to buff the guns back up again. myself and 2 friends have been running the map for the past 2 nights about 4 hours each night and we have come across 2 primary weapons. we have searched all the airfields and large city's.

Hopefully there won't be a wipe. I'm too attached to my gear! If it happens it happens, though.

I don't get attached to my gear anymore.  No sense.  Some Bandit will KoS from 500ms away hidden. You won't even hear the gun shot.

I'm less pissed that I have a chance of losing for development progress in the game and the new guns and features, and from what I can tell by the change log is Zombies will have better collision detection!!!!