Sign in to follow this  
Miquinei

Black, no pants, red shirt, mortal combat, PoS and one shot K.O.?

Hi, 

It's second time within the last two weeks (I don't have fav. servers) that I met this guy who's playing a black character in red shirt with no pants, playing Mortal Combat theme on direct chat, running around d-syncing everywhere and punching people unconscious in one swing from a far despite me wearing military helmet. 

Have anybody had the same experience? 

• Like 1

Hi, 

It's second time within the last two weeks (I don't have fav. servers) that I met this guy who's playing a black character in red shirt with no pants, playing Mortal Combat theme on direct chat, running around d-syncing everywhere and punching people unconscious in one swing from a far despite me wearing military helmet. 

There is new exploit called 'desynch fist' or 'fist of desynchronisation'.

Expect it to get even more popular and more people doing it.

Best way to counter it is to move far away from coast where those kind of people do not walk.

Hi, 

was he Standing like 30 meters away and punched like mad up in the air ?

this is evern more annoying than lag stabs in dark souls! ruins PvP!

• Like 1

I so want a 

"DayZ Standalone Desync Punch" video to see people mad.

• Like 1

I've seen this people sprinting around while still punching on the go can be pretty hard to shoot them sometimes