Sign in to follow this  
mythal

BUG: Friend list? Gone completely crazy...

Simple issue here: I have LOTS of "friends" ingame, who, I actually dont know.

They show up on my friends list in DayZ:SA (rather - they show up as friends logged into servers, on the "friends" tab) - and I have no clue who they are.

Secondly - friends that ARE on my friends list in steam, DONT show up in DayZ. (Some of them do - MOST of them dont).

So, who are all these ingame DayZ:SA friends that I have? And where do I managed my DayZ:SA friends list if it is apparently separate from my steam friends list?

Because it is NOT synching at all and this is really bothering. Its VERY hard to find servers to join together as not all servers show up in the lists, there is no way to see what server youre connected to once connected, and now I cant find any of my real friends connected to any server.

So - yea - lots of issues not just 1....

i guess you ruled out the possiblity that your steam friends just use different names in dayz?

i guess you ruled out the possiblity that your steam friends just use different names in dayz?

yes i did.

the problem is i am talking to friends on steam at the same time trying to find them in the servers they say they are in.

1) they do not show up as "friends" on the server (yes I was able to check them, multiple times - with them already logged in)

2) i know their ingame names - I happen to have ALLOT of people on my "friends" list who are not on my steam friends list at all. sometimes i see 10+ "friends" in different servers, and on steam friends list i might only have 2-3 people online in dayz total.

My Steam friend list shows none that are playing DayZ, but I have "friends" as described above show on the in-game server browser. Like before, they have different names and I can't see why they're showing up at all?