Sign in to follow this  
Swaee

The God Tier Look

The God Tier Look consists of 3 essential items. everything else can be changed to your personal preference.

First you will need a Burlap sack, easily found in many houses, fire stations and hospitals etc.

Secondly, you'll need an M4A1, can be found in schools or military bases.

and Third, perhaps the rarest and best item in the game, the Press Vest. Found in Train Stations.

rdgiAVc.png

Boy are you in for a surprise when you log on after the patch.

why?

Normally all characters are wiped!

get ready to start again .....

The character you see now is only 1-2 hours old.. I logged on ONE empty server and found all these items then ran back to elektro. Didn't have to server hop to get this geared at all. I've had tons of characters with this kind of gear lol. Just have to know what "time" to go out and gear a character... 5 AM for me is when all of the night time servers that no one joins become day time. The patch wipe won't bother me one bit, i'll probably die during PVP before the patch wipe anyways. :)

why?

I think he meant the burlap sack. They start working after the update - so all you'll see if black!

• Like 1

I think he meant the burlap sack. They start working after the update - so all you'll see if black!

damn.. the god tier look will never be the same without the burlap sack.... grrrrrr.

damn.. the god tier look will never be the same without the burlap sack.... grrrrrr.

Enjoy it while you can.

Just enjoy god tier 2.0

It consists of a can of food and a screwdriver.

Just kidding, I had an awesome time playing on a 50/50 experimental server last night. I really felt like I was fighting for survival. I was almost on the verge of starvation when I found a can of spaghetti. That allowed me to make it to a small far Western town that was amazingly untouched. It was really really fun.

• Like 1

I had an awesome time playing on a 50/50 experimental server last night. I really felt like I was fighting for survival. 

Sounds great and better. Can't wait!!!!

• Like 1

Exactly.

Yeah experimental are fun, I hope they will use 50 slots server for regular soon , the more people the better