Aerodax (DayZ)

Su-25 spotted at NW Airfield

This clip was taken about a week ago. I found a Su-25 parked on the NW airfield, so i decided to take it for a ride.

However after this epic ride I read on the forums that these things aren't supposed to spawn in DayZ and that it was probably hacked into the game.

I uploaded this vid anyway because I had a blast flying around in Chernarus. Maybe in a future update we'll get legit aircraft like the An-2.

enjoy :D

Too bad for you that there is no aircrafts in dayz, it was spawned by a hacker, and last time i checked, using cheated items will give you a ban, even if it was spawned by somebody else :)

Too bad for you that there is no aircrafts in dayz' date=' it was spawned by a hacker, and last time i checked, using cheated items will give you a ban, even if it was spawned by somebody else :)

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure that you only get banned if you spawn them yourself. At the time of recording I had no clue that people could spawn in aircraft. All I saw was a free joyride, I'm sure many others would've done the same.

I even think someone already used it because all the bombs were gone. It only had some rounds left for the minigun

Too bad for you that there is no aircrafts in dayz' date=' it was spawned by a hacker, and last time i checked, using cheated items will give you a ban, even if it was spawned by somebody else :)

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure that you only get banned if you spawn them yourself. At the time of recording I had no clue that people could spawn in aircraft. All I saw was a free joyride, I'm sure many others would've done the same.

I even think someone already used it because all the bombs were gone. It only had some rounds left for the minigun

no you'll get banned regardless.

snip

snip

I would genuinely love to have a source for this as it sounds highly unlikely.

This was over a week ago and I can still play.

Thats a pretty cool find' date=' would love to fly over the major cities and freak people out.

[/quote']

That was my thought process when i stepped into the plane xD

You know, just typing "Hacked" into the search engine will do the trick.

And yes, you can get banned for a hacked weapon/vehicle, even if you didn't spawn them yourself.

I wonder what happened to the system where if you got into a hacked vehicle you exploded into a million pieces?

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure that you only get banned if you spawn them yourself.

If that is the case it is the stupidest thing I've heard recently.

Also a perfect example of the ridiculous injury modelling in DayZ, you were injured in the landing and bleed down from about 10k to about 6k!!

Also a perfect example of the ridiculous injury modelling in DayZ' date=' you were injured in the landing and bleed down from about 10k to about 6k!!

[/quote']

Well this was definitely not my best landing, at the very last second the aircraft lost too much lift and just falls to the landing strip. Probably due to the flaps not being fully extended.

As a result the injury was probably caused by fall damage. I think it calculates the acceleration towards the ground and then decides if it was high enough to cause injury.

I think you could be hurt after a rough landing like that, but bleeding to death is maybe a bit too harsh.

Sigh.

You will definitely NOT get banned for using either hacked guns or vehicles. The risk is there if you are found doing so multiple times (can be reasoned as an intentional action at that point).

Some people just play the game and spend zero time reading the forums or wikis etc. You cannot punish somebody for unintentionally "breaking the rules", plain and simple.

Use of common sense is allowed, even here.

EDIT: Oh and by the way, usage of vehicles can't even tehcnically be detected so only the person who has illegitimately spawned the a/c is going to be struck by the banhammer eventually.

[/quote']

Actually, old servers have helicopters working, apparently they're still causing a massive lag on the servers, I hope they get it fixed soon though, I already have everything to get a chopper fixed! :D

[/quote']

I'm pretty sure that you only get banned if you spawn them yourself.

If that is the case it is the stupidest thing I've heard recently.

Sadly there have been cases of it happening, due to no proof they hadn't spawned it. As in they where caught flying around with hacked shit and then reported, but helpfully this won't happen here as it does seem you just found it.

Most people responding are just doing so in the most butthurt manner that it wasn't them finding it is ridiculous. As I said I'm sure it's fine also major impressed with the landing :D

Too bad for you that there is no aircrafts in dayz

Yes there are.

Yes there are.

What ones are enabled in the current server version as I thought all of them have been removed due to the silly lag caused?

Yes there are.

What ones are enabled in the current server version as I thought all of them have been removed due to the silly lag caused?

I-dunno-lol.jpg