Sign in to follow this  
mssing

what might be causing attached attachment to turn pristine

firstly, a perhaps futile attempt to ease the pain for the "usethesearch naxxix" ..i tried for almost 17 hours, and it came up with nothing on a variety of variation on "what", "might", "be", "causing", "attached/worn,/damaged /badly damaged", "attachments", "to", "turn", "pristine", "..please..?"...

now, to my matter

i'm wondering if anyone can explain to me (so that i don't have to try to find out about it my self) what so perfectly well causes me badly damaged m4 attachments to turn pristine after i relogg? is the magic caused by the double mag or is it the fact that i'm packing a mosin as well ..which in it self is pretty weird. as long as i don't "use" any of my inventory after i relogg, i can sprint around with two riffles...

alright, im off to again try to find out why i can have the m4 spawn on construction sites between 16:00 and 17:45 (on a gmt -6 server) and also why the coupled mag only spawn in am daylight (in my experience) on mentioned construction sites ..apologies to those who constantly connects to any of my servers equally constantly restarting... 

Edited by mssing

no ..painting seems to have my mosin disappear mystically if i paint it (happened a few times before i ..eeeeh... understood, actually  :blush:  the connection) why i never dared to do the same with my precious m4... i've spent quite some time to night replicating the m4 appear on any construction site with in a certain time frame, mostly with (badly)damaged attachments. when i relogg all parts has turned pristine. suddenly i realize that i simply can leave it unloaded to see if the coupled mag has anything to do with :rolleyes:

You know, I swear the PU scope on my Mosin was worn the other day yet right now it is pristine.  And I mean I KNOW it was worn....

..aah..! so this might actually be happening with any weapon attachments?! is it perhaps so , that this anomaly can have something to do with the unstable databas some hours back now? i "lost" my character and had to start all over again, why i noticed first time what was happening with my m4 attachments. i need to have look at my worn pistol attachments just now.

add: fantastic! they were all pristine now! the answer might be that some error in game code is causing this.

Edited by mssing