twingunz

Clothing Repair?

So Chris Torchia (i believe their lead modeler / texture if i'm not mistaken) just did this tweet

Bit of a change of pace for a zombie game... #DayZ

BfjfsUKCUAATPkz.jpg 

Looks like we might be able to repair clothing soon too, speculate away!

• Like 3

Just seen that.  Probably be like the weapon cleaning kit if being able to repair clothes up to a higher condition.  

• Like 1

LOL. Good, I don't have to change clothes then. I think they should make either Patches, to make it obvious that you sewed them up, but still repair condition.

• Like 1

Just seen that.  Probably be like the weapon cleaning kit if being able to repair clothes up to a higher condition.  

yeah that's how i'm thinking it'll work as well

LOL. Good, I don't have to change clothes then. I think they should make either Patches, to make it obvious that you sewed them up, but still repair condition.

That's the worst you get all the specific gear you want then a stealthy zombie slaps ya and you have to spend the next 5 hours looking for a pristine exact replacement haha plus yes patches like this thanks haha

heart+elbow+patch.jpg

Only real men knit love heart arm patches!

• Like 2

I hope they change it to wear one gunshot doesnt make the clothes ruined.  Every time i get into a gunfight i get my pants ruined usually.  Hopefully they change that later on.  Unless we will be able to repair ruined clothes but id say you wil only be able to repair Badly damaged and up.

• Like 1