AsHawkins

Custom Character Creation

-Character Customization-

I see plenty of posts about 3 different player models wearing different clothes all over Chernarus being non-realistic and ridiculous to a high degree.

Many may not see this being addressed on the forums, but let's discuss details in Custom Character Creation.

It may be hard the immerse in the engine SA runs on. But SA is a separate product so they are able to tweak it, correct?

A sub menu and scale for facial and body detail would make unique Characters a possibility - and would hook a ton more customers to the game, because we all love to add our own touches. 

Below I will list a few games that are popular for customization and player diversity. 

And maybe when you create your own face, a bandit may like it and will hesitate to blow it off!  ;) 

These games listed above are not exactly I am trying to implement, it's the scales and character detail are what I am trying to show you - DayZ is in Alpha, and every suggestion counts. I will remind you that this is the perfect time to get ideas in. Let's place the building blocks of tomorrows game,

It will be worth it.

• Like 5

Like I have always said: I want to play a fat ederly chinese woman with one eye and bleach hair or I want my money back.

• Like 1

A fat ederly chinese woman with one eye and bleach hair or I want my money back.

I don't want to kill anyone on sight, but if I see you..

Like I have always said: I want to play a fat ederly chinese woman with one eye and bleach hair or I want my money back.

As long as it ruins  your depth perception and requires you to inject insulin everytime you eat a meal, sounds good!

• Like 2

Seriously, some kind of customization would be awesome. It would help recognize who are your friend.

Great idea, hope to see it put into the game...

I'd like to see it.. i posted something similar ;)

Awh man, Sorry. I didn't know there was already a topic.

Seriously, some kind of customization would be awesome. It would help recognize who are your friend.

I LOVE creating characters, every detail, I am very detail orientated.This would absolutely sell DayZ for me, among other thiongs I've suggested, Character Customization is top of the list.