Sign in to follow this  
Sean420

Looking for a small group of people

Hey I recently started playing the DayZ mod and have been solo for the whole time I played, I am not bad at the game. If anyone with a mic is interested then feel free to respond. I don't have a preference to the way we survive (No murders, murders, etc.). I just need another person so we can watch eachothers back. Looking for 1-4 others. 

EDIT: I play the vanilla DayZ mod. Pacific Time Zone.

Edited by Sean420
  • Like 1

bump

Post your steam name or skype so we can contact eachother

Edited by Sean420

my steam name is bobrichards, i'm available on weekends, and 4-7 (CST) on weekdays, my favorite server is us 3480

• Like 2

Hey Bob, I added you on steam, hopefully we can play sometime. I play on "US CANADA QC" most the time, but that other server has good ping for me so we can play in that aswell.

We'd be happy to see you become a regular at US3480.  We run a populated vanilla dayz server on the official hive.  Generally there are a good amount of players in the server, both bandit and survivor.  I've even seen a few more fellow heroes out there lately.  I think there's a pretty good dynamic.

Cheers,

Jimmy

• Like 1

I will add you, Beast. I have to fix my graphics card so I won't be able to play for a few days 1-3 most likely.

Graphics card is fixed and I have added you both so we can now play whenever. If anyone else is interested then please post a steam or skype name so I can get a hold of you. 

Edited by Sean420

Just wanted to ask, do you guys currently have a server to play on? if not, im looking for other players/groups to play on the server that i currently play on.

It's newly started, and therefore it doesnt have a high player count, but if a few groups would join, it would give life to the server.

It's an epoch chernarus, it has great plugins and has great ping, it is hosted in the uk, so it's mostly for europeans.

The ip is: 195.198.189.3:25565

Thanks for reading my post ^^