cortez (DayZ)

EPM Rcon Tool 0.9.9.9 Changelog and Information

Well none of those gives any lists. I have 0.9.9.6

They show on couple other admins sometimes. But never on me. In dart i see player database, but no bans. I guess it is on servers end then.

The bans is a strange issue and i think i know the cause of that issue. It will some times allow you to get the bans and other times it wont. Rather random atm.

As for the player database. I suggest you go into your app data -> roaming and delete the folder for EPM Rcon Tool.

If you want to keep your current db i suggest you back it up from within that folder otherwise delete the whole thing.

After doing that relaunch the rcon and it will recreate the settings and database for you. That "should" fix any issues you're having.

If not let me know asap.

Yeah that did it for player database. Now it is gathering it again. Thanks. Bans however is still blank.

Yeah that did it for player database. Now it is gathering it again. Thanks. Bans however is still blank.

Bans is strange, some times it works some times it does not, ill take another look to see if its my code or if its a socket issue thats stopping us from getting the bans list.

Ok found an issue with trying to pull the bans.txt.

Fixed the issue and passed it onto my test group. ill let you know if they find any issues with the new build and if they are having a 100% success rate with pulling their bans.

Good news mate :)

Just a small update.

As i've not released an update to the rcon for a while i would like to share this with you guys. I've picked up a new Dev to help out with a newer version of the rcon. I have to say that this new Dev is amazing and here is a quick look into our work so far.

EPMRconWPF.png

We've got an rcon that now has a new and modern looking UI. Along with the massive UI changes comes one feature that EVERYONE has wanted for a long long time and thats multiserver support. Thats right folks, no more opening 10 different copies of the rcon as we now have multiserver support within the single rcon application.

Sounds good. :) Do you know eta on release? Does it show banlist?

Don't tease the fool :D Dart updated too but it still didn't manage to get even close to EPM

ETA?????

Pushed an update out, change log will follow soon but one thing that has been fixed and works is the banlist now works again!

Care to explain

LeNLHyE.png

and 

DQ22GfO.png

Updater and base tool found to be viruses

(Note: This is from upgrading to .9.9.9 from .9.9.7 (or .8, can't remember)

Edited by Mozzy4Ever

Not sure, thats got to be a false positive, i know my bitdefender is having a fit with updater.exe aswell, which is strange and not sure why its being flagged as a trojan. I've put a support ticket into bitdefender asking why its being flagged so i suggest maybe trying the same with avg?

But take a look at this

https://www.virustotal.com/uk/file/3554ffdd827f334ee8520c261d7b04228b87a837a3af224da560ad5a8a45c6a2/analysis/1424485822/

https://www.virustotal.com/uk/file/65246761fa84ec300f92d97ab9539d85c7d034f7525c10586d708d7e87040f82/analysis/1424485901/

Can we please confirm if this "new dev" that cortez mentioned doesn't have another agenda, because I don't need a virus all I need is Rcon.

Can you please add a way of using one Rcon instance for multiple servers. Like Google Chrome has tabs can you make it so Rcon has tabs? because I have to manage 5 different servers going to be 6-8 soon and it sucks having to lay all these out on a little grid on my monitor then minimizing all of them. 

Also could you edit the title for the program so when you look at it in your taskbar it says "EPM Rcon | (bookmark name)" instead of ip or at lease make it an option.

I really like this program and I really could see these improvements I have mentioned make your Rcon tool superior than all the others for multi-server owners and admins. 

Can we please confirm if this "new dev" that cortez mentioned doesn't have another agenda, because I don't need a virus all I need is Rcon.

Can you please add a way of using one Rcon instance for multiple servers. Like Google Chrome has tabs can you make it so Rcon has tabs? because I have to manage 5 different servers going to be 6-8 soon and it sucks having to lay all these out on a little grid on my monitor then minimizing all of them. 

Also could you edit the title for the program so when you look at it in your taskbar it says "EPM Rcon | (bookmark name)" instead of ip or at lease make it an option.

I really like this program and I really could see these improvements I have mentioned make your Rcon tool superior than all the others for multi-server owners and admins. 

This "New Dev" is gone, but never touched the current versionof the rcon that everyone is using. The reason why its being flagged as a virus is due to the updater.exe that the rcon downloads to update itself with. All that program does is move the files from your appdata to which ever current dirctory the rcon is stored under.

As for multitabbed server support. I've been doing more and more work on WPF related programs, one of which is the WS Launcher for Sa-Matra servers.

Once i get a minute i will take another look at the WPF Rcon and get that working. One reason i've not done anything with it is due to stability and i dont want to release a sub standard product.

HI if I lock the sever using this tool whats the password to get on when it locks it????????????????????/////