Sign in to follow this  
frodevil

I killed a fellow survivor today.

I was walking on the SW side of Elektro this morning, I had just freshly spawned near Cherno, in which I found a Makarov and basic survival necessities.

As I was crouch-walking through an empty warehouse lot, I saw another player. He hadn't seen me yet. He was wearing an ALICE pack and had a hatchet.

I yelled to him over direct chat "Friendly! Hey man!". He looked over at me and disconnected. I got behind the spot he disconnected at so he couldn't immediately shoot at me (if that was what he was planning to do).

As he reconnected, I don't know why, I just shot him 4 times in the chest with my Makarov. I don't know why I did it or for what reason. I always considered myself a non-bandit, but I don't know.

I took his ALICE pack, his hatchet and his canteen and continued into Elektro, in which I found an m1911 and a Winchester. I went and hid in the forest and disconnected.

Am I a bandit now?

You killed one player and you think you are bandit?

In my opinion bandits are who constantly kill other players.

It's your choice .... when you will see other player/s you can thy to group with him/them (which I do not recommend unless you know them from real life) or shoot him/them.