CrimsonOmen

Why no starting weapon incentivizes killing.

Except it's not. It's irrelevant. The people you are worried about don't give a shit if you have a makarov or not. Getting shot back at is actually MORE interesting to them. It changes nothing.

I've domed plenty of people with a makarov' date=' snuck up on snipers in Cherno, etc. and thanks to spawn campers, started my life with alice packs + dmr's + m9sd's + gps, etc.

Add starting weapons back in and not only will these people kill you late in the game, they will kill you as soon as they spawn. And when you kill them, they will spam respawn until they're close to you and come back and do it over and over again. It's why they play the game. They will not stop because you have a macaroni.

Personally I've only ever run into a spawn rusher once, and he only came back because I was low on blood and he thought he could do me in.

I find the inconsistency kind of funny though -- the new spawn should "RUN NORTH ASAP," but the guy getting spawn rushed has no obligation to get off the coast?

I find the inconsistency kind of funny though -- the new spawn should "RUN NORTH ASAP' date='" but the guy getting spawn rushed has no obligation to get off the coast?

[/quote']

I think that is advise so the new spawn doesnt get killed by the spawn rusher.

I find the inconsistency kind of funny though -- the new spawn should "RUN NORTH ASAP' date='" but the guy getting spawn rushed has no obligation to get off the coast?

[/quote']

You misunderstand. Most people tell newbies to "get off the coast" so as to avoid getting killed.

But apparently people getting spawn rushed (ie. not getting off the coast), is just cause for taking makarovs away.

[/quote']

You misunderstand. Most people tell newbies to "get off the coast" so as to avoid getting killed.

But apparently people getting spawn rushed (ie. not getting off the coast), is just cause for taking makarovs away.

I thought rocket did it to make the game harder in the beginning, but hell you might want to ask him. Personally don't care either way, its still not very hard IMO to get geared up sufficently.

it takes less than 5 minutes to run north' date=' hit up a barn, and get a winchester/ double barrel/ lee.

i do it every day.

[/quote']

You are play the wrong game. I find weapons after running for 1-2 hours looking everywhere.

Oh and I completely agree with OP. If you have nothing you kill everyone to get smth