spinear

New System - Taking dump and fishing

Sorry about my grammar. English is not my native language.

Anyway, let's begin little bit a crazy idea. It is all matter about survive.

You have to drink and eat, So You have to go to the bathroom.

It will be funny to see people find safe spot(forest or even in houses) to take a dump. It is different kind of stationary risk.

Zombies attract to smell.... People can tracking other people.

If you really urgent that need to bathroom, You can't run. Eventually You can't walk.

And It is possible to 'sh*t yourself' kinda situation while surrounded by zeds. If you know what I mean...

Ok... I think it is enough to say my opinion.

And fishing...

Fishing is good. that's all.

DayZ dose not have objective or quest.

So we have to offer various survive situation.

Thanks for read even sucks grammar I have.

I personally find a safe spot and AFK when I need to use the bathroom in real life. Is that not enough?

EDIT: Sleeping would be a frustrating mechanic for all. Leaving the game on just so you sleep? No thanks.

Going to the toilet imo is lame and should never be introduced. All for realism but I don't want to spend my gaming hours wondering where I can take a virtual dump.

The fishing idea is one that should be considered though, would be pretty sweet to have a bunch of guys just chilling by the lake, pulling fish out of the water.

We could even end up with post-apocalyptic in-game fishing tournaments!

I like the idea of fishing.

I also would like to be able to harvest fruit, maybe even mushrooms but some might be poisonous. Might make for some interesting situations.

I like the idea of fishing.

I also would like to be able to harvest fruit' date=' maybe even mushrooms but some might be poisonous. Might make for some interesting situations.

[/quote']

Wanna get high...?

I would love to take a virtual shit in the woods. +1

Just go take a real one, and find some poison ivy to wipe with while your at it. -1

Fishing/Picking apples in the orchards on the other hand would be another way of obtaining food.

Fishing just makes me think of all the cheesy MMO's out there but whatever.

Shitting in the woods? Are you shitting me? It's just ridiculous, people are taking this whole "realism" thing way too far...

Maybe if this and the sexual anxiety meter is added I can can take a dump on your chest.