thorlax

Veresnik Suprise - we meet 2 upstanding gentlemen

He had a fair point.. you kind of shot his friend without warning or attempting to talk to him. You and your friend had the drop on them. 

First guy did not have a gun up should of tryed talking but i get it spet sec stuff fire lol

after another look see he had his gun up but was putting it away right when u shot

Hey, if you are at a military area, geared to the teeth you are fair game, If i had talked first, he would have run inside as he was already facing the door, and then they would have either logged or fought us till the bitter end, and a 2 on 2 when they are inside is in their favor.

I have no problem with the KoS at the military area, but I can't help but notice how completely different this would have played out on a hardcore server. The defender inside would have had the advantage because you wouldn't have been able to pinpoint his exact location using the 3PP x-ray vision.

• Like 2

I have no problem with the KoS at the military area, but I can't help but notice how completely different this would have played out on a hardcore server. The defender inside would have had the advantage because you wouldn't have been able to pinpoint his exact location using the 3PP x-ray vision.

Totally agreed. without 3PP view these guys would have lost to the defender.

well, not necessarily, i mean i might have still been able to peak and see him ( also this was recorded before hardcore servers existed. we saw him the first time it wasnt because of 3rd person he just missed his shot

The dude did mistake for not 3rd personing, when you were. Instead he played like on hardcore server, which was the cause of his death. Oh well, maybe next time he will go to hardcore and have better chance in such situation :).

I would be doing the exact same thing, since he still had the advantage in the situation, he is already looking at where I am, I still have to peak and find him, so he still had the upper hand, but he missed... I didn't 

hope you like it

KoS, 3PP Exploiting, Regular server... I see nothing of value in this video.

I was kind of hoping someone would notice you two just standing basically in the open outside and light ya up.

It was a 3pp server and their foe did not take adv of that as they did, he probably lost because of it.  I certainly would not have walked out with my gun holstered after seeing you kill my buddy either though.