Sign in to follow this  
autoloon

I hope Experimental Branch continues well past full release

Let me start by saying there are far too many servers in DayZ. It simply makes it way too convenient for players to farm low pop servers (which isn't technically a problem) and hop servers to gear up quickly. 

From now on, short of any game breaking catastrophic problems, I will be exclusively playing Experimental. The competition for one free slot negates any subversive behavior and keeps everybody honest. Server hopping is simply impossible when all you have available is 3 full servers. 

Every complaint I have had about the game so far I have simply not had to deal with in the Experimental branch. Also, I get mad waves from people who could shoot me instead. So there's that going for it as well. 

• Like 1

Let me start by saying there are far too many servers in DayZ. It simply makes it way too convenient for players to farm low pop servers (which isn't technically a problem) and hop servers to gear up quickly. 

From now on, short of any game breaking catastrophic problems, I will be exclusively playing Experimental. The competition for one free slot negates any subversive behavior and keeps everybody honest. Server hopping is simply impossible when all you have available is 3 full servers. 

Every complaint I have had about the game so far I have simply not had to deal with in the Experimental branch. Also, I get mad waves from people who could shoot me instead. So there's that going for it as well. 

Can't tell if trolling or stupid.

1+ million people playing.

3 SERVERS

Wat.jpg

• Like 2

Lol.. Have fun letting your eyes bleed on a regular basis just trying to get in.

Edited by Flight96
  • Like 1

Lol @ these low IQ replies.

To reply #1 at what point did I say there should only be 3 DayZ servers?

Also, are one million people playing right now? I can guess without checking that the number is closer to between 20-40k players.

To reply #2 I would rather spam refresh for five minutes than waste three hours of my life playing legit just to get shot in the back by some ass clown hopping from server to server.

Lol @ these low IQ replies.

To reply #1 at what point did I say there should only be 3 DayZ servers?

Also, are one million people playing right now? I can guess without checking that the number is closer to between 20-40k players.

To reply #2 I would rather spam refresh for five minutes than waste three hours of my life playing legit just to get shot in the back by some ass clown hopping from server to server.

You claim that I have a low IQ and yet you completely generalize everyone that has shot you in the back as an 'ass clown' that just hops servers. Damn man, you must be fuckin' pro dayZ status if only server hoppers can take you down. LOL.

Take care man, enjoy your experimentals.

Spam refresh for only 5 minutes he says. hahahaha...this guy.

Edited by Flight96
  • Like 1

You claim that I have a low IQ and yet you completely generalize everyone that has shot you in the back as an 'ass clown' that just hops servers. Damn man, you must be fuckin' pro dayZ status if only server hoppers can take you down. LOL.

Take care man, enjoy your experimentals.

Spam refresh for only 5 minutes he says. hahahaha...this guy.

If you are dumb enough to log in and out inside military buildings then you are most likely a server hopper. It isn't rocket science. 

If you are dumb enough to log in and out inside military buildings then you are most likely a server hopper. It isn't rocket science. 

This guy is a fuckin genius.

End of story.

• Like 1

This guy is a fuckin genius.

End of story.

Awww thanks. Nawwww I'm not but I'm sure I must seem like one to you. 

Back on topic, I'm actually glad that the timer is set in the works... Not really on a hopper level but more of a combat log standpoint. I get sick of people bailing out because they will not win what they started..

• Like 1

Back on topic, I'm actually glad that the timer is set in the works... Not really on a hopper level but more of a combat log standpoint. I get sick of people bailing out because they will not win what they started..

I think combat logging and rage quitting are the very worst things about gaming today. It is just pathetic to watch someone take cheap shots until their plan goes to shit and then bail on the game. 

The experimental servers are shiny exemple how stable offcial servers should be.

Strickly up for 4 hours. in 3rd hour all cities are neatly looted, players explore whole map in searching for food.

Things like this have no place when admins restart their servers every 45 minutes or so to re-farm suplies from closest area they are when they run out of them.

It is pleasure to play on experimental servers and completly different expirence then stable servers with their excessive restarts.

• Like 2