Sign in to follow this  
devero

Fell thru a house floor. Stuck in crawlspace

I was searching houses and fell through the floor.  I am stuck inside a crawlspace with invisible walls.  I've tried Vaulting, Jumping, RElogging.  I logged into one server and made a zombie angry.  He came thru the wall and stood right in front of me.  We could NOT hit one another.. I figured, die and respawn.

So how do you become unstuck?

Press V next to the wall the quickly logout and rejoin. This should resolve your issue

I did that, it didnt help. I crawled, rolled, sprinted, vaulted, relogged, all no use. Also the char doesnt starve for some reason. Is it possible to reset my char somehow? I cant play the game for two days now. Is there anything I can do, or can I uninstall Dayz and call it a day now? Help is most appreciated.

Just double tap W, run towards the wall and press v to vault through it. It might not work the first time, but sooner or later it should work. I had it happen to me last night so don't worry.

yup. i've had this a couple of times now.

just do what everybody here says and you will become unstuck.

and yes, it will take some time.

yup. i've had this a couple of times now.

just do what everybody here says and you will become unstuck.

and yes, it will take some time.

I have been doing this for 15 minutes now. Srsly guys? Thats no fun at all! =(

Could some admin say something to this please? Guys, I understand that its Alpha, but I payed to play it, not to be stuck in a house cellar, unable to get out. Reset my player or something like that!!!

I have been doing this for 15 minutes now. Srsly guys? Thats no fun at all! =(

yeah, it sucks. 15 minutes is a long time though. on all my accounts i was out in minutes.

i'm told you can reset your character by changing your steam profile name. you'll have to start over. haven't tried it myself though.

let me know if it works if you try?

Edited by sunkillmoon